First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome ride Cousin Eddie!! It looks like the floor liners are carpeted. I thought with MGV and washout interior they would be the vinyl ones. I’ve seen this on other BLs. Is that what comes with a a factory order?
Sponsored

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Glad to hear about the soft top. It's the only thing our builds have in common. lol

OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome ride Cousin Eddie!! It looks like the floor liners are carpeted. I thought with MGV and washout interior they would be the vinyl ones. I’ve seen this on other BLs. Is that what comes with a a factory order?
Yes, the carpeted floor liners came from the factory. I know I saw this somewhere and if you look back in my posts, you'll find the quote and location on where I found it. People told me that it came with no liners and you would have to buy separately.

That being said, they are pretty crappy carpets. I am happy they came with it because after seeing one at a dealer event I knew I wanted to get a good set of floor liners. I was worried the floor being rubberized would cut easily with a sharp object.

I am planning on getting either Weather TechH husky, or Ford floor liners. The carpet just bought me time to wait for the aftermarket to catch up.

OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some impressions on the engine sound...

The 2.7 sounds great! Overall, I've been babying it for the break in period. I had to hammer down for a bit today and the engine came to life. My assumption is the addition of an exhaust upgrade will make it perfect.

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! That’s my same build, but mine will be Oxford White. Thanks for all the pics of the MGV seats. They’re what I ordered. I’ve had leather seats in my vehicles for decades so I questioned making the switch, but I’m actually looking forward to hopefully no worry/easy care of the MGV.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two other small items to note om the steering column (not issues, just notes)...

On the steering wheel itself, the buttons for cruise control, radio, etc., have a rubberized cover over them. Obviously for the water resistence but I actually like the controls over the wife's explorer. Seems to be a little more simplified.

There is only one control "stick" coming off of the steering column. Its on the left side and used for blinkers, wipers, windshield wash, high beams. Just noticeably different from most other car controls.

Pic with the top down...
Ford Bronco Delivery of my BADLANDS 1626252226483

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Congratulations on the delivery!! She's beautiful!! I have a Badlands on order as well. Any chance you'd take me for a spin in her? I work in Mountain Top, could meet for lunch or something, my treat.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two other small items to note om the steering column (not issues, just notes)...

On the steering wheel itself, the buttons for cruise control, radio, etc., have a rubberized cover over them. Obviously for the water resistence but I actually like the controls over the wife's explorer. Seems to be a little more simplified.

There is only one control "stick" coming off of the steering column. Its on the left side and used for blinkers, wipers, windshield wash, high beams. Just noticeably different from most other car controls.

Pic with the top down...
Ford Bronco Delivery of my BADLANDS 1626252226483
so dope Cousin eddie - like a preview for me to be able to see these photos - I have nearly same specs and appears to be being built today.

Question for you - is the MPH dial digital or analog?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, the carpeted floor liners came from the factory. I know I saw this somewhere and if you look back in my posts, you'll find the quote and location on where I found it. People told me that it came with no liners and you would have to buy separately.

That being said, they are pretty crappy carpets. I am happy they came with it because after seeing one at a dealer event I knew I wanted to get a good set of floor liners. I was worried the floor being rubberized would cut easily with a sharp object.

I am planning on getting either Weather TechH husky, or Ford floor liners. The carpet just bought me time to wait for the aftermarket to catch up.
You're right that the documentation has said all along that the washout interiors come with carpeted floor mats... not sure why anyone would have tried to convince you otherwise.

You know, just sayin'.

;)

Ford Bronco Delivery of my BADLANDS Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 14.41.33

Booker34

Badlands
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super simple question…. Radio controls- are you able to scan stations via the controls on the radio. Specifically, on XM radio can you go from 46 to 47 to 48, etc…, or are the radio controls limited only to presets? Thanks for the response.

Sponsored

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yeah theres a knob, you can go from station to station

Booker34

Badlands
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah theres a knob, you can go from station to station
My simple question was worded terribly 🤷‍♂️… can you go station to station from the steering wheel?
Sponsored