Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stoked for you @Cousin Eddie ! I have the same spec, just with MIC. Out of curiosity, when was your reservation?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your tire pressure, dealer might have accidentally missed dropping it to normal from shipping pressure. They may also have suspension blocks in to limit travel to facilitate being strapped down for transport that the dealer neglected to remove.
Thanks for the info. I did notice the pressure was kind of high. I'll check for the blocks this morning.

OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did any of your information on the b6g tracker update after it was built? Mines still showing in production but dealer confirmed it was built June 23.
I haven't checked the B6G tracker but the Ford tracker updated all along the way. I never got an email telling me it was delivered.

OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! These daily posts of owners receiving their Broncos are fantastic- hope to understand all the nuisances of the truck. Would like to hear your thoughts on on a d off-road driving with SAS. The truck looks huge next to the explorer. Will it fit in the garage?
I haven't really gone off road yet, just some dirt roads. Hoping to get off road next weekend.

Haven.t checked to see if it would fit in the garage. Had the wife pull her Explorer in first since I knew we wouldn't be driving it for a couple of days. :)

I'll check to see if it will fit later today.

OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stoked for you @Cousin Eddie ! I have the same spec, just with MIC. Out of curiosity, when was your reservation?
I put my reservation in at 4am, June 14th; however, my dealer told me he put me in for their priority order. He said he thought I would be a good brand ambassador. To be clear, Other than my wife getting an explorer from the dealer in January (when I was placing my Bronco order) I had no prior relationship with the dealer. The only thing they asked of me was to take a couple of pictures for their social media pages to which I happily obliged. They didn't even put any badging on it and I took delivery with 7 miles on the odometer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some more impressions from driving...

The 2.7 is a beast! I haven't really hammered on it because of the break in period but I did put the pedal down a couple of times. On dry pavement from a dead stop and the traction control light started blinking. Again while rolling about 40mph. the acceleration was impressive. I'm not sure which would win a race (the Bronco with the 2.7 or wife's explorer with the 2.3). But the Bronco absolutely feels like it has a lot more power.

I did run into one issue with the soft top. I had the top all the way down for the entire morning. When I went to put the top back up, it wouldn't seat properly in the front. The two latche assemblies at the windshield have guide pins and the bracket on the windshield has holes for the guide pins. When closing the top, the guide pins were missing the holes by about a 1/4 inch. It seems like the roof shifted forward a bit. I had no problems with it just pushing the top back to its first position, only when I took it all the way down. I post again when I find out what is going on with it.

Also have't been able to get the FordPass app to connect. I called Ford and they said they were having some system issues on their end and were performing an upgrade of the system so I'll try it again today. I'm hoping to checkout the FordPass Performance app once Ford gets things worked out.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some more impressions from driving...

The 2.7 is a beast! I haven't really hammered on it because of the break in period but I did put the pedal down a couple of times. On dry pavement from a dead stop and the traction control light started blinking. Again while rolling about 40mph. the acceleration was impressive. I'm not sure which would win a race (the Bronco with the 2.7 or wife's explorer with the 2.3). But the Bronco absolutely feels like it has a lot more power.

I did run into one issue with the soft top. I had the top all the way down for the entire morning. When I went to put the top back up, it wouldn't seat properly in the front. The two latche assemblies at the windshield have guide pins and the bracket on the windshield has holes for the guide pins. When closing the top, the guide pins were missing the holes by about a 1/4 inch. It seems like the roof shifted forward a bit. I had no problems with it just pushing the top back to its first position, only when I took it all the way down. I post again when I find out what is going on with it.

Also have't been able to get the FordPass app to connect. I called Ford and they said they were having some system issues on their end and were performing an upgrade of the system so I'll try it again today. I'm hoping to checkout the FordPass Performance app once Ford gets things worked out.
I wouldn't worry to much about that Jack. As the dealers would say, "they'll do that". We've owned convertibles for years, and those with guide pins have tendency to be off just a bit went putting them up. The Bronco top has so many pivot points I would be surprised if it ever hit the mark. Just the nature of the beast.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice looking rig...
Congrats

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice looking bronco congrats. Did you get the Marine Grade Vinyl Seats or Leather-Trimmed/Vinyl Seats? How do you like the seats so far? If it's the marine grade vinyl can you takes some pictures of it.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took delivery yesterday of my Badlands, 4 door, soft top, 10sp, 2.7, Sas, Lux, Tow from Coccia Ford in Wilkes Barre, PA!!!

Suspension
Maybe I had the wrong expectations, but the ride was much stiffer than I was expecting. Much stiffer than the Explorer. I can't imaging doing 70 mph on a dirt trail like the videos from KOH without losing your teeth. If anyone has a suggestion to soften the ride, let me know.

check your tire pressures against the placard with the recommended tire pressures for your vehicle.

our local dealers are infamous for setting the pressure to
max marked on the tire instead of the factory recommended pressure.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice looking bronco congrats. Did you get the Marine Grade Vinyl Seats or Leather-Trimmed/Vinyl Seats? How do you like the seats so far? If it's the marine grade vinyl can you takes some pictures of it.
I have the MGV. Very comfortable but they are vinyl so you get a little sweatyI'll get some pics this afternoon.

OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your tire pressure, dealer might have accidentally missed dropping it to normal from shipping pressure. They may also have suspension blocks in to limit travel to facilitate being strapped down for transport that the dealer neglected to remove.
check your tire pressures against the placard with the recommended tire pressures for your vehicle.

our local dealers are infamous for setting the pressure to
max marked on the tire instead of the factory recommended pressure.
I crawled under it this morning. No suspension blocks. The tire pressure was up to 50psi. I lowered them to the spec on the door, 40psi.

OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pics of the interior MGV seats. Let me know if you are looking for something specific...

Ford Bronco Delivery of my BADLANDS 1626127408048

Ford Bronco Delivery of my BADLANDS 1626127479204

Ford Bronco Delivery of my BADLANDS 1626127529890

Ford Bronco Delivery of my BADLANDS 1626127586467

Ford Bronco Delivery of my BADLANDS 1626127691459