First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received a VIN this week and a build week of Late October. What has been the average delivery times lately to Canada?

I am in the GTA.

My dealer said mid December if no delays but was wondering if he was just tempering my expectations.
Sponsored

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received a VIN this week and a build week of Late October. What has been the average delivery times lately to Canada?

I am in the GTA.

My dealer said mid December if no delays but was wondering if he was just tempering my expectations.
Order March, blend July 27 , Build Sept 28, still waiting for shipping. It’s not been a fun process

OP
OP
Mortonm

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

StealthyRaptor

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84Supra; 05 Miata; 15FiestaST; 17FocusRS; 19F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ordered March 8, Built October 19th, Shipped October 27, Arrived at Dealership in Mississauga October 28th. Was thinking a couple of weeks for the shipping, was shocked when I refreshed the vehicle tracking site to see that it arrived on the 28th. Picking it up on Saturday can't wait.

OP
OP
Mortonm

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered March 8, Built October 19th, Shipped October 27, Arrived at Dealership in Mississauga October 28th. Was thinking a couple of weeks for the shipping, was shocked when I refreshed the vehicle tracking site to see that it arrived on the 28th. Picking it up on Saturday can't wait.
Nice! I am in Burlington with the same blend date. Mine shipped a but earlier than yours I picked it up Monday

Overboost

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cassens is the convoy carrier to Ontario out of the Bronco plant; you can go on their website and enter your info to see the status. There is a shortage of truckers; it took them ~ a couple of weeks to pick mine up once it showed Awaiting Shipping on the order tracker site but once they did it was delivered the same day (I’m down near Windsor).
Sponsored