Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it me or are people getting out of control with bashing ford based on what they want/needs (“hey ford, are you listening?” “ they promised this and that..” “I’m out because they don’t have...”)...i mean come on...you expect something that’s being mass produced to be able to cater to every single bell and whistle you or the person next to you want? Reality check...you or someone, will always be unhappy about something. Your perception that everyone wants____, is just that a perception. Perfect example manual (which I’m still getting)...only 10% want manual. Enjoy it for what it is...honestly, if ford just released one trim and maybe 5 accessories, would you still get it? Me, absolutely!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t see is as such...it separates the people that actually love the bronco vs people that are just jumping on the bandwagon...again if there was just 1 trim, would you still get it?

It's not just you.

Counter-complaint threads, however, are equally unhelpful and only add to the noise.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had that same thought, but then I think that this whole process is like a Beta test for Ford for a new product launch, they see what works and what doesn't, and tweak their product to appeal to the most people. They can't give every person what they individually want, that's insane, but if enough people comment/complain at the right time and seen by the right people, things could change. This whole process is fluid, changing as it gets closer to launch, and some changes are driven by the people here on this forum, some changes driven by Ford so they can make a successful vehicle that makes them money, as that is their goal.
But, some people need to be realistic with their demands...asking for a 1-off special built Bronco for every customer with any option that they want, but pay under $50k...not going to happen...

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AshamedActualAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

End of the day whether they “listen” to you demands, wants, needs....you’re either getting one, or your out...that simple

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not until they let option me my base model with a damn espresso machine. And I swear to God if it doesn't have a foaming wand for cappuccino I'll contact my attorney.
If you have a foaming wand you should contact a healthcare professional, not legal counsel.

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has had years to get the rollout of a highly touted and anticipated vehicle right and has failed:

B & P website delayed, delayed, delayed, then is filled with bugs and wrong info.

The classic white painted top and light color interior? Oh... well... umm... maybe in 2022. Maybe.

Cyber Orange paint with a light gray and dark blue interior? Yeah, that looks great! Along with other interior/exterior color failures.

That black painted modular hard top we've been showing off for 6 months? Oh, maybe late availability. Enjoy the mis-matched gray MIC top. Sorry $63k FE reservers, you know, quality control issues. But you can come in and buy one later for another $2k.

That saddle interior that we've also been showing since the reveal? Psych! Not available. Enjoy the Sandstone dash on your Wildtrak though!

Can't get roof rails on a Sasquatch per the B&P? Yeah, that's a GVW issue. Or it's a website bug that still hasn't been resolved. Regardless, FAIL.

Did you all enjoy that horribly produced YouTube video "showing off" the interior design? That was really supposed to be representative of FoMoCo?

And... and... and...

I no longer see any reason to get a 2021 Bronco, they're just not truly "ready".

Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m so glad my expectations for creature comforts are low. For infotainment, all I want is Apple CarPlay with a reasonably sized screen. Ford delivered so good on them.

Heated seats can be added later. Leather wrap for my steering wheel can be professionally done later. I don’t need a birds eye view of my truck that the high package lists lmao. 80 percent of the mid package is bs I don’t want/need. I would like that 110V in the mid package but screw it, I have a 500W portable battery that I never use anyway.

The lux has some good stuff so I get its appeal even from my minimalist point of view. B&O is an experience in itself and adaptive cruise control is very convenient.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best thing to do is get popcorn
Ford Bronco Demands, Wants, Needs raw

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But how many of those reservations are dealers lots just getting 10 or so held for the lot? At $100 what smart dealer wouldn’t do that. Or how many are people flexing they “ordered a bronco” but then freak out when a dealer wants a deposit... out of 190,000 my guess is 50,000 are real buyers if not less.

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As for the “is Ford listening” I’m someone that hates tan interior and I’m getting a wild track. I would love for Ford to give black as an option on a $60,000 truck but hey I want to be the first with one, so sometimes you don’t get everything you want. I want a black roof on a white bronco but hey I want to be one of the first so I’ll paint it myself. Is what it is. I’ve had plenty of first and different vehicles over the years you learn to not get everything you want if it’s new and rare.
Sponsored