tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was in for a 15k service at Morries Minnetonka and they said they intend on having two demo units for their reservation holders to look at over the coming months. Anyone else hearing this from local dealers ? They also claim they have the most reservations in the metro. No idea how they have that info. Is anyone reserved there?
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the intent was to have at least one demo at dealers with orders, by the middle of December. Per my sales guy, they have not received verification of the process and they are not sure when they will have something “in store” due primarily to Covid and the difficulty of getting the people in place to make the training happen. For me I just want to test step and and see Cactus Gray to make my final tweaks.

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I heard rumors that Beach Ford, Virginia Beach, VA has a Bronco onsite. Being told that they were having a staff training session on features of the vehicle. I'm waiting to hear back from the dealer directly on the truth of the rumor. I'll be asking if it is a Sport or the full size Bronco. Fingers crossed I get to see one soon.

Confirmed @ 0920: It was a Sport and it was there...for two hours, yesterday. It's off to another location, unknown as to where. What was confirmed is if you want a Sport you can convert your reservation into an order this month.

Last edited:

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A couple of dealers on this forum and my friend who works at a dealership have all said they're expecting to have a showroom model in December. Based on everything else we've experienced so far in this release I would be skeptical to say the least.
Sponsored