john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger 4 x 4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Demo Broncos NE OHIO they are arriving in NE Ohio was fortunate enough to drive a Big Bend 2 door v6 auto sasquatch and a 4 door Base 4 cylinder auto sasquatch both were impressive can not wait to get my 2 door Base v6 auto will look great next to my 2019 Ranger
Sponsored

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Demo Broncos NE OHIO they are arriving in NE Ohio was fortunate enough to drive a Big Bend 2 door v6 auto sasquatch and a 4 door Base 4 cylinder auto sasquatch both were impressive can not wait to get my 2 door Base v6 auto will look great next to my 2019 Ranger
Where and when are they coming?

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You are never going to get your Bronco!

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Where and when are they coming?
Spitzer Ford in Hartville has the 2 dr Big Bend race red 2.7L with sasquatch. You have to call and make an appointment to test drive.

Sponsored

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope they still have it. Just made an appointment for Monday but the lady couldn't confirm it was there. Thanks for the heads up. I've been dying to finally see one in person.

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hope they still have it. Just made an appointment for Monday but the lady couldn't confirm it was there. Thanks for the heads up. I've been dying to finally see one in person.
Donnell Ford in Youngstown has the black 4dr base sasquatch 2.3L soft top demo, and I seen Donnell Ford in Salem had a cactus gray 4dr.

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hope you got your drive. What this dealer tells you really cannot be trusted. Two separate times they have led me on a wild goose chase. Once for a Taurus for my Mom at a great price that each of the dealerships told me was at the other location. And then there was this Shelby GT which was advertised and apparently did not exist

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hope you got your drive. What this dealer tells you really cannot be trusted. Two separate times they have led me on a wild goose chase. Once for a Taurus for my Mom at a great price that each of the dealerships told me was at the other location. And then there was this Shelby GT which was advertised and apparently did not exist
Thanks for the heads up. I spoke to the dealer and they do have it available. I made it clear I already had an order with another dealer but that didn't stop the high pressure sales.

I didn't get to see it today though. The dealership is right next to my brother in law's. We were planning a visit today but had to reschedule for Thursday.

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
still no luck. I think the owner is using it as a personal toy or I just have bad luck. Dealer closer to home has a 4 door wildtrak but it's never in either. They are renting it out for $100 or overnight for $500. :confused:

Oh well, no real hurry. Not like there is any chance of me getting mine in the next few months.

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello All - I'm new here - Trumbull County, May, 2021 reservation and June order ... Went by Donnell in Boardman the other day and got to do a real good check out of the black 4 door base they have. Thank God they had it out because I was literally about to forget about the Bronco order and buy the green Jeep Gladiator that Kufleitner had sitting out next door but sitting in the Bronco gave me motivation to keep being patient ...
Sponsored