Sponsored

Demo/Mannequin Tracker?

Should we create a demo/mannequin unit tracker?

• Total voters

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I searched around for a bit and wasn't able to find anything on the subject so I'd like to suggest a new tracker for demo and mannequin units.

I know many folks have already received their Bronco or VIN and plenty are set on what they've ordered at this point. However, since many others will end up having to place a new order for MY22 (or even again for MY23 😲) I thought it would be nice if folks could have an idea of what was available to test drive, or even just see in person, and where to go. I called around to my local dealerships and couldn't find anything to even see, currently at least.

I've done the Off-Roadeo event in Nevada and loved every minute of it but they only had automatics and I'd really like to test drive the 7MT before deciding. I'll likely order the MT regardless, I've been waiting for mansquatch after-all, but would really like to compare notes with what I experienced with the AT.

I had heard there was a 7MT in Santa Maria, CA but learned they only have an AT available for test drive (no appointment necessary as of 9/15).

Is this something B6G members would be interested in?
Sponsored