First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting, this contradicts what my buddy told me. He is working on the electric mustang crossover right now, so he said that was just his guess. Would still be surprised if it was revealed so early honestly.

I hope I’m wrong though!

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most importantly, the new 2021 Ford Bronco is said to be officially revealed in the “second half of November”.

By who??? (eta: in the video from the article they imply it was someone(s) who attended a recent dealer meeting)

These are the same guys posting images of the "yet to be named rugged off road small utility" repeatedly as if it was the BroncoBronco, and Roman called the Bronco a crossover in a video then doubled down on that in the comments after viewers called them out on it.

While it is plausible Ford will have something to say about it at the reveal for the baby, which could be in NOV, I seriously doubt the BroncoBronco will be debuted a year before availability.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jalisurr

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
  • Banned
Most importantly, the new 2021 Ford Bronco is said to be officially revealed in the “second half of November”.

By who???

These are the same guys posting images of the "yet to be named rugged off road small utility" repeatedly as if it was the BroncoBronco, and Roman called the Bronco a crossover in a video then doubled down on that in the comments after viewers called them out on it.

While it is plausible Ford will have something to say about it at the reveal for the baby, which could be in NOV, I seriously doubt the BroncoBronco will be debuted a year before availability.
Yeah, absolutely. Anything coming out of TFL needs to be taken with a heaping spoonful of salt, but hey, maybe someone who was at the recent dealer meeting did give them some real info, who knows?

Sketchy information is marginally better than no information at all, which is what we have otherwise. At least it gives us something to speculate on!

Sponsored

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
SEMA Nov. 5th-8th.

BJ Scottsdale Jan. 11th-19th.

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No, no, no... they're talking about the FULL-SIZE Bronco, the one that is based on the Ranger... you know, the Ranger that won't be built until a year after the midsize Bronco is out. So they must be talking about the next gen Bronco, coming out in 2024 - after the next-gen Ranger, so the FULL-SIZE Bronco can be based on it.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, no, no... they're talking about the FULL-SIZE Bronco, the one that is based on the Ranger... you know, the Ranger that won't be built until a year after the midsize Bronco is out. So they must be talking about the next gen Bronco, coming out in 2024 - after the next-gen Ranger, so the FULL-SIZE Bronco can be based on it.
inconceivable.jpg

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since Ford has officially commented on the TFL story. It is not happening. The title of this thread probably needs updated.

Sponsored

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, it's more than likely the baby bronco. Tfl knew this, they were purposely being misleading.

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Tfl knew this, they were purposely being misleading.
On the one hand, I agree with this statement from the perspective that all of these self-proclaimed automotive experts want to self-aggrandize, self-promote, and create as many website hits as possible in order to monetize their bloviations.

On the other hand, it gives them credit for being smarter than I believe they actually are... the "full-size" and "based on the Ranger" comments clearly belie their willful ignorance.
Sponsored