First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my Bronco and I am looking into local companies that are doing builds and offering accessories, like bumpers, lifts, racks. I know there is 4wp but I would rather not use their stuff as the quality isn't always great. I also think it would be great to get this list for others when their Bronco arrives we have a list of great local companies to work with. I know RSG Offroad is in Lakewood and they do mostly Toyota stuff. Has anyone ever worked with them and know if they will be doing Bronco stuff?
Sponsored

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my Bronco and I am looking into local companies that are doing builds and offering accessories, like bumpers, lifts, racks. I know there is 4wp but I would rather not use their stuff as the quality isn't always great. I also think it would be great to get this list for others when their Bronco arrives we have a list of great local companies to work with. I know RSG Offroad is in Lakewood and they do mostly Toyota stuff. Has anyone ever worked with them and know if they will be doing Bronco stuff?
Hopefully, RSG starts to make sliders, racks, bumpers for the Bronco. I have their sliders on my 4Runner and they're beefy and strong. Maybe if you can leave your Bronco with them they can mock one up for a production run?

OP
OP
Get In The Bronco

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully, RSG starts to make sliders, racks, bumpers for the Bronco. I have their sliders on my 4Runner and they're beefy and strong. Maybe if you can leave your Bronco with them they can mock one up for a production run?
That's a good idea. I will reach out to them on social media and see what they are up to. Their Toyota stuff looks great and they have been working with IFS for a while. So they should understand the needs/limitations of an IFS. I really want an exo-cage style roof rack for my soft top. But everyone is still only doing hard top stuff and it baffles me.

Murfman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Predator 4WD off of Nevada and Austin Bluffs Parkway in Colorado Springs. Tanner 4x4 is in the Springs and on Pikes Peak.

OP
OP
Get In The Bronco

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Predator 4WD off of Nevada and Austin Bluffs Parkway in Colorado Springs. Tanner 4x4 is in the Springs and on Pikes Peak.
Have you worked with either of these companies? If so what kind of work do they do?

Sponsored

Murfman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you worked with either of these companies? If so what kind of work do they do?
No, have not had them do any work for me. Guy I used to wheel with used Predator. They are pretty much the biggest fab shop in the Springs. Tanner builds a lot of rock crawlers and buggies.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s High Country Performance and Colorado Offroad off of Santa Fe in the Englewood/Littleton areas
Sponsored