Denver metro area roll call

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm near Golden.

Have an October reservation with Granger, but an earlier reservation with LHM Ford in Lakewood. No real opinion on sales at LHM, I did buy an Expedition from them in 2012 and was OK with it. I don't take my vehicles there for service as I've found their service department to always take way longer than they should and have scheduling difficulties. Or at least that was the case when I quit going there a few years back. My first reservation ended up assigned to them just based on default for my location. There are some dealerships around that I will never buy from or deal with again, but this doesn't seem like a dealership bashing thread. I will say that Phil Long has been good to me for their fleet truck sales, but I've bought quite a few trucks from them over the past 5 years or so... I tried to talk with them about the Bronco, but the fleet department and sales staff I know there are hands-off of the Bronco and their main floor sales team is pretty clueless. I have not tried to talk to them since B&P came out... I'm sticking with Granger for my Bronco though. Their presence here and ability to communicate along with a great deal to offer has sealed it for me.

I will probably just let my first reservation go as I'd prefer the later timing. But between LHM or Granger, they may want the allocation. So I'll see where that goes. Also considering a Bronco Sport in addition to the full size Bronco, as we need to replace another vehicle due to unplanned circumstances.
Sponsored

tru-north

First Edition
First Name
Celo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Boulder, Colorado

I selected Brighton Ford family owned great people. You guys really need to check them out. I have been working with Zach Johnson. They are not playing any of the games I have seen on the forum.

Zach Johnson
Direct Number- 303.659.3434
Email- [email protected]

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boulder, Colorado

I selected Brighton Ford family owned great people. You guys really need to check them out. I have been working with Zach Johnson. They are not playing any of the games I have seen on the forum.

Zach Johnson
Email- [email protected]
What sort of deal are they offering?

FjBronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boulder, Colorado

Zach Johnson
Email- [email protected]
I might be interested if I-25 Interstate Ford has no deals. Do you know if they have the discounts similar to the Grainger deal?

Firepro22

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Escape; 2017 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm also in Erie. Currently my reservation is with I25 Ford. I spoke with a salesman there but he wasn't able to give specifics on pricing yet. I've worked with Gene at Brighton Ford but he recently past. Would be interested in what Zach is offering.

Sponsored

FjBronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm also in Erie. Currently my reservation is with I25 Ford. I spoke with a salesman there but he wasn't able to give specifics on pricing yet. I've worked with Gene at Brighton Ford but he recently past. Would be interested in what Zach is offering.
@ColoradoDad replied that he also reserved at I-25 Ford and was told X-plan would be honored just like me.

MackCastle

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue SL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Castle Rock. Made my reservation on 7/14 and selected Medved Ford in Castle Rock because they're only 2 miles from my house. Reached out to them after a couple weeks and never heard a peep out of them, so I switched to Granger in late September. Albert is super to deal with. I would like to get in on the groups of 6 vehicles being shipped from Iowa to Colorado for $425 each to avoid having to make the trip to Iowa. At this point I'm hoping to build a Badlands 4-door 2.7 with MIC hard top & High package, color TBD yet.

Last edited:

ONWNUPW

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 6 Grand Touring
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lower Denver here. Got my Reservation originally with Groove Ford. They promised to keep up communication monthly with updates, but whenever I reached out for more details, I never heard back. Needless to say, I went with Granger and Albert...

Interested in meeting all the awesome Denver Bronco owners and making a group to hit the trails together!

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm near Golden.

Have an October reservation with Granger, but an earlier reservation with LHM Ford in Lakewood. No real opinion on sales at LHM, I did buy an Expedition from them in 2012 and was OK with it. I don't take my vehicles there for service as I've found their service department to always take way longer than they should and have scheduling difficulties. Or at least that was the case when I quit going there a few years back. My first reservation ended up assigned to them just based on default for my location. There are some dealerships around that I will never buy from or deal with again, but this doesn't seem like a dealership bashing thread. I will say that Phil Long has been good to me for their fleet truck sales, but I've bought quite a few trucks from them over the past 5 years or so... I tried to talk with them about the Bronco, but the fleet department and sales staff I know there are hands-off of the Bronco and their main floor sales team is pretty clueless. I have not tried to talk to them since B&P came out... I'm sticking with Granger for my Bronco though. Their presence here and ability to communicate along with a great deal to offer has sealed it for me.

I will probably just let my first reservation go as I'd prefer the later timing. But between LHM or Granger, they may want the allocation. So I'll see where that goes. Also considering a Bronco Sport in addition to the full size Bronco, as we need to replace another vehicle due to unplanned circumstances.
I'm up in Greeley - I know it's not Denver Metro but I'm not far away.

I'm looking to switch my reservation and I've been in contact with LHM Ford and they are offering $1000 below MSRP ($600 dealer fee and $200 theft protection add on required). Kevin Koritza is who I was in contact with. I wasn't too impressed with him TBH, but if you want a local deal below MSRP it's an option.

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Greeley is close enough! How does pricing at Brighton or Loveland Ford dealerships look?

I won’t be buying from LHM, I have my original reservation there. Sure they say $1000 off MSRP, but when they require $800 in add-ons, it’s not really a discount, is it? They will honor X-Plan if you have a code, but still want the $600 mark-up. I I’ll be buying my Bronco thru Granger Ford.

Based on conversations I’ve had with local dealerships, I would think Mike Naughton or Phil Long would offer the best deal. It’s hard to say though, they’re not talking money yet as they’re waiting for the final order guides and pricing info. I was hoping Phil Long would match Granger’s pricing since I buy a lot of trucks from them. But that’s through their fleet and commercial sales department, and fleet is hands-off on the new Bronco so they had me talk to one of their main floor guys. And I felt like a regular Joe who had just walked into their dealership for the first time.

Sponsored

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Greeley is close enough! How does pricing at Brighton or Loveland Ford dealerships look?

I won’t be buying from LHM, I have my original reservation there. Sure they say $1000 off MSRP, but when they require $800 in add-ons, it’s not really a discount, is it? They will honor X-Plan if you have a code, but still want the $600 mark-up. I I’ll be buying my Bronco thru Granger Ford.

Based on conversations I’ve had with local dealerships, I would think Mike Naughton or Phil Long would offer the best deal. It’s hard to say though, they’re not talking money yet as they’re waiting for the final order guides and pricing info. I was hoping Phil Long would match Granger’s pricing since I buy a lot of trucks from them. But that’s through their fleet and commercial sales department, and fleet is hands-off on the new Bronco so they had me talk to one of their main floor guys. And I felt like a regular Joe who had just walked into their dealership for the first time.
Yup - saying $1000 below invoice and taking $800 back on is BS. I didn't know they would honor X-Plan pricing. I wasn't too thrilled with my conversation with the salesman. He was saying it didn't matter what time stamp my reservation was, but what mattered was the order the dealer put the orders in - trying to get me in early to order. I don't like that kind of BS.

That sucks about Phil Long - sound's like you have a long term relationship with them and you'd think they'd want to help you out.

A good friend of mine has purchased 6 vehicles in the last year from Brighton Ford (he does lots of commercial business). I'm going to talk with the salesman he used and see if I can work something out with the Bronco. I'll let you know what happens. I've already talked to Loveland Ford and they are at straight MSRP with $600 dealer fee and $400 theft protection.

I'd like to stay local if someone is willing to deal. But I may just end up going with Granger.

BadlandsBroncoBen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Outback, 2015 Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in Bear Valley (near 285 & Wadsworth)
Is anybody else in the Denver area planning on buying from Phil Long Ford? Or have any experience with them?

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Bear Valley (near 285 & Wadsworth)
Is anybody else in the Denver area planning on buying from Phil Long Ford? Or have any experience with them?
My initial reservation is with Phil Long. I made a second one with Granger. I have not seen anyone post that they intend to follow through with a purchase from Phil Long. I've purchased a number of cars from them over the years, including 2 this year, and have always been relatively satisfied. However, they told me MSRP on the Bronco. If you want to stay local, here is some info: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/anyone-buying-from-phil-long-ford.9115/post-329851

wllmbr

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Another Centennial guy here (lots of us down here...)

No reservation, waiting to see how initial launch goes. Thinking of going with Groove, they've always treated me fairly and never got bad/shady vibes from them

Real question is are they going to glue a stupid dealer emblem on?

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps and a Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Castle Rock here. I'm waiting for the 2022. I've bought vehicles in the first year they came out and wished I had waited. Both for "first year bugs" and it's easier to get a decent deal once the pent up demand is satisfied. Though I have X Plan through work so I'll probably get a decent deal regardless.
Sponsored