First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
South Aurora here. Graduate of Highlands Ranch High School though since there's a lot of you all there. I'm with Granger as well.

Chris
Sponsored

omahajeff

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Castle Rock! Still with Groove for now. But have not heard a peep from them since I reserved on the first day.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aurora. I auto selected O'Mara, but looking at the reviews I'm not going that route and plus they haven't even reached out. I thought about a couple of other dealers,but with the xplan no longer being offered ill probably end up going with granger. Its only a 9hr drive and flights are cheap. Drive would probably be nice too.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Aurora. I auto selected O'Mara, but looking at the reviews I'm not going that route and plus they haven't even reached out. I thought about a couple of other dealers,but with the xplan no longer being offered ill probably end up going with granger. Its only a 9hr drive and flights are cheap. Drive would probably be nice too.
We got a group shipping rate of $425 in lots of 6 and we have quite a few people in there. Its not a bad price to save the 9 hour drive, extra miles on the new bronco, gas and flight costs. Most have already checked with Dealerships in town and......We went with Granger.
I'm in SE aurora right by Southlands mall.

Sponsored

goobstew

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am going to try and find out at the beginning of December if Groove is going to mess with the price.

goobstew

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Omeara are crooks from past experiences

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in Lyons. Early res at Longmont ford but they’ve been unhelpful so I plan to move my res “if” I decide to convert my order. Kinda salty about a variety of things currently. Granger is on my radar. I’ve yet to learn of any CO dealers, Ford or Toyota, that are worthy.

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Highlands Ranch. Have a 7/14 spot with Autonation Ford. Their representative has communicated with me occasionally but I'll be switching this reservation to Granger and will probably be going with a MY22 build.

Sponsored

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Castle Rock. Reserved at Granger for October special. ? ?

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Centennial - Reserved in October. Guy at Groove that called indicated that they were only doing MSRP pricing and the reservation only kept a place in the queue. So went w/ Granger October deal. Should we plan a meet and greet for the Denver Metro Bronco buyers? Resolute Brewery by my house has outdoor space and tents set up......Time to discuss builds?

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm currently in Texas, retired. My son and his family live in the Denver area. Wife and I are planning on moving to Colorado in the Spring. We'd originally been looking in the Colorado Springs area, but have expanded that search into the foothills west of Denver.

I originally had my reservation with a local dealer in east Texas. Was considering looking at the Texas group buy, also looked at the Colorado group buy with delivery from Granger, etc.

While we visiting my son's family a few weeks ago, I visited a handful of Ford dealers in the Denver metro area. Got mixed bag of reactions when discussing pricing with them. Ended up getting one of the local dealers to agree (in writing) to a price of at invoice + $275 doc fee. He isn't advertising this deal, and asked that I not publicize it. I'd save a few hundred more dollars if I did the Granger deal, but, I'd rather avoid the risk and issues of shipping from Iowa. Plus with the whole allocation question, I believe I'll get my car earlier this way.

Toastedtostito

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thornton here. Apart of the 136th group whoop whoop (or whatever the kids say today).
I originally reserved with O'Meara, but after reading reviews and the complete lack of communication I switched to granger

FjBronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Erie, Colorado.
Reserved at I-25 Interstate in Dacono, they originally said they no ADM and yes to X-plan, but that was back in July. Not sure what they will do now
Sponsored