Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another Centennial guy here (lots of us down here...)

No reservation, waiting to see how initial launch goes. Thinking of going with Groove, they've always treated me fairly and never got bad/shady vibes from them

Real question is are they going to glue a stupid dealer emblem on?
My original reservation was with Groove Ford. I was told by their new sales manager Adam Wilson that they are remaining firm on MSRP. I decided to move my reservation to Granger. I'm not in a hurry to get my Bronco so I don't mind waiting to save a couple grand.
Sponsored

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Missed this thread I guess.

Castle Pines. Currently wheeling a Samurai (with another getting a diesel), and finishing a 67 Bronco build. Currently do a lot of wheeling and volunteer with CO4x4RNR. I plan on using all of them, including the new Bronco, on recoveries here in CO.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, I am in the KC Metro area (Go Chiefs!) but Longmont is my home away from home and probably where I will more when I retire. See you all at Christmas for beer, food whiskey, goose hunting, and general fun with family.

dr.frank1320

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW I3, F150, '89 XJ, Nissan Figaro & F100CV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Missed this thread I guess.

Castle Pines. Currently wheeling a Samurai (with another getting a diesel), and finishing a 67 Bronco build. Currently do a lot of wheeling and volunteer with CO4x4RNR. I plan on using all of them, including the new Bronco, on recoveries here in CO.
Haha, looks like all of the check-book JK/L guys at CO4x4RNR will have two Broncos to look down their noses at! :LOL::LOL::LOL: Good to see another one of us here! Dave Roberts, aka XJDave.

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haha, looks like all of the check-book JK/L guys at CO4x4RNR will have two Broncos to look down their noses at! :LOL::LOL::LOL: Good to see another one of us here! Dave Roberts, aka XJDave.
Alright Dave! We will have to talk about set-ups! I just picked up some 7/16 line and a 55k snatch lock for the 18k winch going on the 67.
-Kelly

Sponsored

NotaJeep

First Edition
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey. Late to the party here. I’m in central Denver.
Reserved with Big Mike Naughton. Wanted to go with Brighton but the first night system issues defaulted with Big Mike after I kept refreshing. Haven’t heard anything from them since the automatic email right after I reserved. I’ll see if they are willing to negotiate when they do reach out. I did email and call Brighton Ford back in August to see what they would offer if I switched, they never got back to me.
Anyone get any pricing details from any Colorado dealer?

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Littleton here. Going through Autonation

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
AutoNation and Larry H. Miller Ford have both said they will honor X-Plan pricing even though Ford has made it ineligible, if the buyer can still produce an X-Plan PIN. That's pretty much a deal at dealer invoice.

Last edited:

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in Arvada and have a question for the people buying from Granger. Looking at the state licensing requirements to buy a vehicle out of state and register it in CO does not look easy and seems to be greatly discouraged. On top of that, CO is adopting CA emissions requirements starting in 2022. I hope I'm wrong but has anyone acutally looked in detail as to the process to bring a new out of state vehicle here? Sorry if I'm throwing ice water on the party.
Buying a vehicle out of state and then registering in Colorado is no hassle at all. You just have to a VIN check before registering and titling it here, to make sure it's not on stolen vehicle list.

Since the Bronco and all new vehicles sold in the US are built to be sold in CA, it already meets any of those criteria.

Reactions: sjp

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ll see if they are willing to negotiate when they do reach out.
Why wait until they reach out? You're only leverage is your ability to change dealerships. The longer you wait, that window closes.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm in Arvada and have a question for the people buying from Granger. Looking at the state licensing requirements to buy a vehicle out of state and register it in CO does not look easy and seems to be greatly discouraged. On top of that, CO is adopting CA emissions requirements starting in 2022. I hope I'm wrong but has anyone acutally looked in detail as to the process to bring a new out of state vehicle here? Sorry if I'm throwing ice water on the party.
The Bronco is 50 state legal for emissions. No worries there.

Granger will give you temp tags to drive home with. I haven't looked into what would need to be done to register but it can't be any worse than registering a previously purchased out of state vehicle when you move to Colorado. When I went through that, there was a VIN verification and a smog test. I doubt the smog test will be necessary on a brand new vehicle though.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Only applicable for vehicles 7 years or older.
Yes, with the exception of out of state vehicles. I will grant that the only time I've done this was a decade ago but my car was only 3 years old when I moved to Colorado and I had to go through the test. I assume that was to ensure it met Colorados emission standards before giving it tags.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, I am in the KC Metro area (Go Chiefs!) but Longmont is my home away from home and probably where I will more when I retire. See you all at Christmas for beer, food whiskey, goose hunting, and general fun with family.
Mods can we get a ban on this guy?

Ford Bronco Denver metro area roll call 1611171648480

FjBronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AutoNation and Larry H. Miller Ford have both said they will honor X-Plan pricing even though Ford has made it ineligible, if the buyer can still produce an X-Plan PIN. That's pretty much a deal at dealer invoice.
Have been contacted to place your order yet?
Sponsored