Denver metro area roll call

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm in Arvada and have a question for the people buying from Granger. Looking at the state licensing requirements to buy a vehicle out of state and register it in CO does not look easy and seems to be greatly discouraged. On top of that, CO is adopting CA emissions requirements starting in 2022. I hope I'm wrong but has anyone acutally looked in detail as to the process to bring a new out of state vehicle here? Sorry if I'm throwing ice water on the party.
Bought my truck in Kansas, took care of the paperwork on their end and had plates mailed to me. Easy as can be. Granger already stated that any vehicle headed to California or other places with California emissions will be ordered with the correct package. They can order one just as easily as the California dealers. Granger has done a good job of keeping us informed (including your questions above) and well below MSRP. We also don’t get stuck with other dealer “add-ons” that jack up the prices. At the same time, it is sure convenient to just make a quick trip across town and order your rig locally, if you can find a dealer who will provide even a bit of reasonable customer service amd has some product knowledge!
Sponsored

Gator79

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AutoNation and Larry H. Miller Ford have both said they will honor X-Plan pricing even though Ford has made it ineligible, if the buyer can still produce an X-Plan PIN. That's pretty much a deal at dealer invoice.
Who are folks working with at Larry H Miller on the x-plan pricing? Already middle of the pack timestamp going to be a MY22 so looking to transfer to a different dealer working well with all of us and offering a competitive and transparent process & cost. Would prefer to keep it local instead of out of state so just kicking that process off now that things are real. Thx all..

Bronco_Boi_227

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am with Big Mike as well. We just bought a Palisade through Schomp Hyundai next door and overall had a good experience. They are a no negotiation, price is what it is, full transparency type outfit which I like. Their sales associates are salary not commission as well which gets rid of a lot of the BS. That said our sales person was really green and I wouldn't go back to him, but the dealership was excellent. Also I called Big Mike the other day and was told they would be reaching out soon. My only concern is that the change over will create delays as they transition.
Hi! I've also got a reservation with Mike and haven't heard anything and I've just learned this week about the transition to Schomp. Would you be okay sharing if you hear any new info, I haven't heard anything from Mike Naughton since I reserved back in August.

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi! I've also got a reservation with Mike and haven't heard anything and I've just learned this week about the transition to Schomp. Would you be okay sharing if you hear any new info, I haven't heard anything from Mike Naughton since I reserved back in August.
Of course, and I would appreciate the same from you. I'd also like to know if lots of people on this board are hearing from their dealers. I can't tell if us not hearing from Big Mike is an oddity or not.

Sponsored

bbmertz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What kind of deal did Phil Long offer? Since day 1 they've always said MSRP.
I placed my order at Phil Long as well. As you mentioned, they are only offering MSRP, but with no additional deposit. I'm interested to hear if anyone has tried to negotiate the price with them relative to the $1K below invoice (and $180 doc fee) offer at Granger or $1K below MSRP at Larry Miller.

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Spoke to Zach at Larry H. Miller and he said they would require a $2000 deposit. This is laughable. I go into the dealership next week to see what prices are actually putting down on paper. I will post an update once I see their numbers. I will change my reservation to Granger if they are not comparable or willing to budge.

With a $2000 deposit, that already shows me they think we are all stupid.
Just curious- did you go into Larry H. Miller and get pricing from them? Typical dealer experience, or are they willing to play ball and actually try to win over some customers?

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What kind of deal did Phil Long offer? Since day 1 they've always said MSRP.
@RFMETZ sorry just saw this, nothing yet but they are looking into the Costco deal since they are part of the Costco Car program and per Costco have to honor it with any new vehicle purchase

Sponsored

TApache11

Badlands
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious- did you go into Larry H. Miller and get pricing from them? Typical dealer experience, or are they willing to play ball and actually try to win over some customers?
I rescheduled due to the new accessory items that were just launched. New date February 24th. I will keep you all posted.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@RFMETZ sorry just saw this, nothing yet but they are looking into the Costco deal since they are part of the Costco Car program and per Costco have to honor it with any new vehicle purchase
I never considered the Costco program. Let us know how that goes.

wylieone46

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went with Larry H Miller as well. I just wrote 'X Price' at the bottom of my build and price and they put the $1000 under MSRP in writing. They threw the $2000 deposit at me too so beware!

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Phil Long, no extra BS
I am not going thru Phil Long as I am in KC, but I will give kudos to the dealership for top notch service. I spend every Christmas in Longmont and they were quick to repair an issue when I was in a pinch over the holiday.

TApache11

Badlands
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with Larry H Miller as well. I just wrote 'X Price' at the bottom of my build and price and they put the $1000 under MSRP in writing. They threw the $2000 deposit at me too so beware!
Did they add any Dealer Fee? Did you pay a $2000 deposit or were you able to talk out of it?
Sponsored