Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Next week I hit 600 days. 2D BD MIC are the only constraints and dropped tow this month.

Not in a rush but man, starting to feel like it's vaporware even though I know it isn't. It's just a vehicle, and I get there are more important things in life and going on in the world. But the timeline below is tough. I do appreciate Ford sending the swag, just wish it was something for the Bronco, and a little more communication.
  • Was so excited, early res, let's go!
  • Delays
  • Order again
  • Deadly sins
  • Just kidding
  • No really, order it again but higher price and less options
  • Sike
  • Go to sleep in a NEW HAMMOCK
  • Wake up to soft tops, dealer priorities/scams getting delivered
  • Nothing
  • Got a flag (should have been an all-white one)
  • Crickets
  • Count days with a calendar
  • More delays
  • Braptor and Everglades will help constraints, right?
  • Radio silence <you are here
  • At the current build rate probably over two years if I get lucky
  • Bronco delivery (2022?)
Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well that's depressing laid out like that....

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

......... but it pretty much sums it up.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the google doc for the 3/7 build week, there are still 21 members here with reservation dates from 7/13-7/20 that don't have window stickers yet despite having a vin for who knows how long. My saga of dates and push backs are in my sig below.

Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At least you got your BD, how is it?!?
I feel bad for saying how awesome it is since I know I lucked out and got mine way ahead of alot of people but it's awesome 😐

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like 2 Door is the sin. Aside from Grainger orders, are there any 4 door, day 1 res still waiting on here? Definitely shitty.

Also, I never got a hammock, or a flag, or a toy car. That whole thing was a shit-show.

Kcmiller

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure it's worse but you could have paid Ford for your bronco, insured it, driven it 200 miles, and then have electrical system fail that can't be fixed, with no ETA on parts. @Ford Motor Company can't help. Super frustrating.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure it's worse but you could have paid Ford for your bronco, insured it, driven it 200 miles, and then have electrical system fail that can't be fixed, with no ETA on parts. @Ford Motor Company can't help. Super frustrating.
Wait failed in your electrical system? Probably a different thread....

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like 2 Door is the sin. Aside from Grainger orders, are there any 4 door, day 1 res still waiting on here? Definitely shitty.

Also, I never got a hammock, or a flag, or a toy car. That whole thing was a shit-show.
On the 3/7 google doc, there was myself and one other 2D that got window stickers yesterday and today, and still one 7/13 2D that doesn't. Several 7/14 2D on there, some with window stickers for next week and some that didn't get one still.

OP
OP
F OR D

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel bad for saying how awesome it is since I know I lucked out and got mine way ahead of alot of people but it's awesome 😐
All good don't hate the player hate the game. Glad it's awesome, we'll all get it at some point. How are the steelies, the stance, and the mid package? I'll just live vicariously through you.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All good don't hate the player hate the game. Glad it's awesome, we'll all get it at some point. How are the steelies, the stance, and the mid package? I'll just live vicariously through you.
So for the wheels I upgraded to the Aluminum's, did the poor man upgrade, liked the look a little better.

The stance is unreal, its badass and EVERYONE stares. This thing is a head turner for sure. I had the sister in law in the thing and she just kept pointing out people were looking 😂. I like the looks of some of the levelings/lifts people are doing but I'm using mine mostly as a daily driver with some adventures but think the lift/level/bigger tires/etc might be overkill for me.

Mid package is good. I upgraded to the soundbar from the pods, not super thrilled with the bass on it (they installed it before I picked it up, something wasn't right so I brought it back and they flashed it with me in the garage). It just seems like it should have more but I was there with them so I feel it's more the speaker itself than the setup. That being said it's 1000000x better than the pods, you can actually hear the music. The wireless Android auto wouldn't disconnected at one point so I had to restart my phone and reconnect but seems to work fine now 🤷🏼‍♂️.

I need to delete the rock rails, wife's too short to get in comfortably, gonna grab some Rough country steps.

This vehicle, so far, has 1000% been worth the hassle. I went from a sport package F150 and have 0 complaints.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Next week I hit 600 days. 2D BD MIC are the only constraints and dropped tow this month.

Not in a rush but man, starting to feel like it's vaporware even though I know it isn't. It's just a vehicle, and I get there are more important things in life and going on in the world. But the timeline below is tough. I do appreciate Ford sending the swag, just wish it was something for the Bronco, and a little more communication.
  • Was so excited, early res, let's go!
  • Delays
  • Order again
  • Deadly sins
  • Just kidding
  • No really, order it again but higher price and less options
  • Sike
  • Go to sleep in a NEW HAMMOCK
  • Wake up to soft tops, dealer priorities/scams getting delivered
  • Nothing
  • Got a flag (should have been an all-white one)
  • Crickets
  • Count days with a calendar
  • More delays
  • Braptor and Everglades will help constraints, right?
  • Radio silence <you are here
  • At the current build rate probably over two years if I get lucky
  • Bronco delivery (2022?)
Wowsa, I've been doing pretty good for the last several weeks, and then I read this. Oh well, luckily I have my therapist on speed dial. I have an appointment Tuesday. :oops: :cool:
Sponsored