• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Desperately in need of a coil-over

U13Roadster

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, not so desperate as to pay $650 to Ford. My buddy who is an auto body man is rebuilding a wrecked Wildtrak two door and needs the part pictured which is the driver front shock. There is a difference between the two door and the four door one, however. If you have some pull-offs laying around he would appreciate being able to work out a deal with you.
Thanks!

F7EEDE4C-BB79-4A21-833F-F72CCD1D954B.jpeg
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I could help you with getting back on the road with some non-sasquatch OBX take-offs, but you would need a 1" lift with the stock wheel and tire.

Upside, is that I would loan them out with $100 deposit (because I want them back)... Let me know if I can help you out.

Zakm

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a listing for badlands non sasquatch 4 door. If interested.
Sponsored