First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The ProRunner commissioned in metallic APG Yellow (our flagship build), would take $150K to replicate. On average builds are 50-75K+ in parts. Not for everyone, we understand.
Is that $150K, excluding the actual cost of the Bronco?
Sponsored

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What you're looking for is right here, already. A kit like this would be more or less interchangeable on a raptor, there's likely nothing that would need to be modified on the kit. All 4dr Broncos use the same suspension mounting points, even the raptor...meaning I could more or less bolt on raptor a-arms and whatnot to my wildtrak and I'd have the same suspension as a raptor, and one could just as easily take this kit and install it on a raptor. Minus a few tidbits, the raptor is basically just a regular Bronco with a factory installed +3 mid travel a-arm kit. So if you were hoping to get something like this for a raptor and run 40's, you're in luck because your ship has already arrived...but there's not going to be a raptor specific kit that nets a more impressive suspension that wouldn't also fit a standard Bronco too. Once you start talking about long travel and big tires, the only advantage that a raptor has over a standard Bronco as a starting point is the 3.0L engine and rack. I was pretty bummed when the raptor came out and realized all they did was lengthen the a-arms and stick them further out, I was really hoping they'd narrow the mounting points a few inches and add a taller shock tower instead. That would've given it long travel with the same width as a standard Bronco, and opening up the possibility of +5 a-arms without looking ridiculous.
Yeah the "tid bits" just being, modified shock towers, a bumpstop mount, a new knuckle, and modified frame pivots...
867dde0af53f51f0ed92145f33d42269.jpg

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base