Sponsored

Detailing my automobiles, my go-to therapy.

Jess

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Detailing my vehicles gives me much needed therapy from teaching and the home life.
My cleaning solutions preference is Meguiars - from top to bottom, inside and out.
I would love to hear what other's use or recommend to clean their vehicles and the steps you take or will take on your new Bronco. Buffers, waxes, terry cloths etc...
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I used to love it as well. Then I started noticing all the little imperfections, rock chips scratches etc so it no longer brings me joy. However watching my 2 year old son help me wash the car brings me great joy lol.

I am a big fan of Turtle wax products. Meguiars is good stuff, but I would put Turtle Wax up against it any day of the week. I know it probably won't apply to the Bronco but when I had my Mustang, MAAS metal polish was the absolute best for polishing up the exhaust tips lol.

Other than that that's about all I got haha

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is always interesting to read. I don't wash my vehicles outside of maybe once every few years. My current ride's last wash was 2018. My wife cleans hers, though, much more often.

I clean the interior once or twice a year.

Curious to see what others use - in case I'm ever interested in doing it.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m the same way. It really is therapy for me. I use Adams polishes products and a griots polisher. I picked up a new Gmc At4 and graphene ceramic coated it. Surprisingly the paint on the new truck was near flawless. I’ve always been a wax guy but I’m a believer in ceramic coating now.

Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm interested in an electric power washer and foam cannon forn the exact purpose of keep the Bronco fresh.

I'd love to get some recommendations from anyone who's got ideas on what I should be looking for.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm interested in an electric power washer and foam cannon forn the exact purpose of keep the Bronco fresh.

I'd love to get some recommendations from anyone who's got ideas on what I should be looking for.
That’s the power washer I use. It works perfectly I got it at Lowe’s. They run them on sale under $200 every now and then. I use adams foam cannon and their ultra foam.

FE695B98-00B5-4897-BA17-A07FB229B21C.jpeg

731E4417-AF8D-4B9A-956E-0BB3C591CDAE.jpeg

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maintenance is easier than cure on a $50k rig. As someone who used to detail for a living in a body shop years ago, mad respect for the guys that have perfected this skill.

AMMO NYC Youtube Channel is the best guide to prevent any damage while properly cleaning a vehicle. He uses many of his own branded products but also recommends alternates and also includes equipment used in his videos. My next purchase is a Foam Cannon. Just did Clay Bar on the wife's Lincoln this weekend. The annoying ford plastics are having me want painted door handles and mirrors on the Bronco....

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A pro detailer told me never touch the cars paint with anything but a microfiber cloth, if you drop it never use it for paint work again ,and always tear the tag off the cloth it can scratch the paint.
He works the car shows and has been doing this for years.

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since my wife and I just bought our first brand new vehicle I've had a bit of interest in this.

I'll never take it to the extreme but I've stocked up on a few of the higher end soaps and waxes. Microfiber everything.

I'll actually miss the days of just using that dirty old brush at the car wash and not give a shit. Three bucks in the machine and move as fast as possible!

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a system for cleaning my Wranglers that I will probably follow with the Bronco. If it rains, the dirt and mud get rinsed off. And if the top happens to be down, the interior gets cleaned. Occasionally though I'd have to at least clean the windows and lights.

Ford Bronco Detailing my automobiles, my go-to therapy. 20171115_121747403

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I used to detail my own vehicles I swore by Zaino. Two bad wrists and nerve damage in my neck make it a painful venture now

Zaino

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

washing/cleaning my car is literally one of the things I despise most about car ownership. I've had my 2016 Mustang since I bought it new 4.5 years ago, and I've washed it by hand MAYBE 3 times. Drive-through (touch less) car washes are my go-to, followed by a quick detail spray to shine it up. I used to paint cars for a living, and I think that ruined me LOL ... the idea of wasting an hour of my time washing my car is almost as bad as if my wife asked me to clean the toilets in the house... here's my car - as you can tell, I'd rather go out and take photos, than waste time washing it LOL
Ford Bronco Detailing my automobiles, my go-to therapy. untitled shoot-001-2

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve had good experience with Chemical Guys stuff. Use their foam blaster too and works well. Always use the two bucket system when cleaning and I always wipe the same direction to avoid swirling. It has worked great for my Corvette.... My other vehicles I just use a self service wash once or twice a year and call it a day lol my Bronco will get washed the same
Sponsored