First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Based on the title of the article, are they sending Michigan workers to the Mexico plant?.... because at least half that FreePress video showed the Sport. The confusion strikes again.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"We have some more tooling in the plant that will be going on the last two weeks of August and first week of September when we're on shutdown," said Erik Williams
So... it's possible that the Build and Price will still be updating the first week of September?

Chamberlin

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No confusion at all if you actually read it ;)
? Yes I read it and saw the Hermosillo plant mentioned. But if you just read the headline and watch the video, you have to wonder why they showed the Sport so much when it's a Detroit newspaper trying to show what the workers there in that state will be building. I'm becoming more anti-Sport by the minute sorry... It just needs a different name is all.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
? Yes I read it and saw the Hermosillo plant mentioned. But if you just read the headline and watch the video, you have to wonder why they showed the Sport so much when it's a Detroit newspaper trying to show what the workers there in that state will be building. I'm becoming more anti-Sport by the minute sorry... It just needs a different name is all.
Eh...the Sport serves its own purpose, just not ours lol. Next year when we're all in our Broncos, it'll be cool to see all the variations on the road
Sponsored