Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a bummer. At least it was before delivery. A guy got his 2012 Boss 302 in TX, as one of the first, and it got ruined by hail.
Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry to hear it OP. That is a crappy situation.

CC220

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT500, 2001 Ram 2500 4X4 24V Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My god that horrible. I don’t even know what to think. Feel for ya.
Oh no, that sucks! So sorry to hear that. There are probably others that were damaged. Ford should fast track a replacement!

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stupid hail,when mine got off the train it sat at an intermediate yard 30 min from me for a week. While there ther
Ford Bronco Devastated...2yr old reservation, total loss from hail storm right before delivery Screenshot_20220602-051331_Google
Ford Bronco Devastated...2yr old reservation, total loss from hail storm right before delivery Screenshot_20220602-051331_Google
e was an earthquake epicenter not far from there,I thought omg it got killed just before delivery!
It ended up being okay but I sure feel for ya!

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry seems inadequate.

Sponsored

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ugh, that sucks. It’s an “act of god” and someone will collect the insured value but Ford could make some accommodation like a priority re-order.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man that sucks. Mine got here to MN and sat on a train because we had hail and a bunch of cars got damaged waiting for their trucks to pick them up. Mine sat for 3 weeks in a train car. During that time we had 2 additional hail storms while mine stayed on the train. I lucked out bigtime. I would push the regional rep thru your dealership. They can make things happen if pressed enough

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh no, that sucks! So sorry to hear that. There are probably others that were damaged. Ford should fast track a replacement!
Should be their first priority if they were about actual customer satisfaction.

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I fail to understand in these situations is, why is it on the dealer to re-order from anew and hope for Ford to grant a priority build? After waiting over a year for the 2003 Nissan 350Z with a pre-order, my VIN went overboard from a container ship shortly after leaving Japan. While very disappointed, Nissan immediately rescheduled my build while making very generous offers as a goodwill gesture. The dealer has contracted with Ford for delivery of the vehicle. A Ford contracted transportation company has suffered a loss making the delivery impossible. Without good delivery, I would think that Ford still owes the dealer the contracted allocation. Why is it on the dealer to start back at square one? Better question... why doesn't Ford give two hoots that this vehicle "belongs" to a customer and in that customer's eyes, Ford has failed in it's delivery?
I feel for you buddy. I've been in your position before, but with a much better vehicle manufacturer. Ford seems to have a really bad F.U. attitude towards the end purchaser, not just in this instance but multiples over the past couple of years. I sincerely hope you get it all figured out and can find happiness with whatever you decide.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, shockingly this actually happens all the time. (vehicle damaged past repair in transit). We are just seeing it a lot more with Bronco since the vast majority are actual customer orders instead of dealer stock.

This is why the Zone Rep has the authority to order you another one as a priority 1 order. Be polite, but firm. The dealer's Zone Rep needs to authorize a Priority 1 replacement.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That sucks, all that time waiting and then...

Thing is unless the hail came sideways, what's the cost of a hood and a roof, unless it also shattered glass and destroyed the doors.

But nobody would want repaired damage when new was ordered .....and waited on.

BTW, if there is such a thing as an expedited order that would get you your vehicle in a week or two that would be great. Other companies besides Ford, or maybe just Broncos, one can order a new vehicle and take delivery in less than 6 weeks. We ordered our X4 on 7/6/20 and took delivery 8/15. And although not a new model it was refreshed for 21, which is what it is. Other companies can deliver. Just not Ford

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope this thread doesn't get closed like the other did - maybe some members will have connections or good advice for you. I am really sorry, this is just really bad luck and icing on the cake of the bronco ordering experience.
Sponsored