First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve seen this happen before. The dealer will enter a priority code when reordering. Make sure this is done. I cannot remember the code number, but in essence, it moves you to the front of the line at the factory. It is only used by the dealer in cases such as yours.
Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's kind of surprising considering pretty much every body panel of the Bronco was designed to be removable, not like a unibody vehicle where fenders would have to be sawed off and re-welded.

Buckaroo

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve seen this happen before. The dealer will enter a priority code when reordering. Make sure this is done. I cannot remember the code number, but in essence, it moves you to the front of the line at the factory. It is only used by the dealer in cases such as yours.
That’s not exactly how it’s worked with Bronco. Dealers can move you between 10-19 but the factory moves you lower. I know some reservation holders who asked their dealer to move them to 10 and it didn’t matter much. Even a priority code of 1 (which the factory assigns) doesn’t guarantee anything but it may help.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OMG, this totally sucks. Sorry for your loss.

Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🤞🙏 mine is in a train right now.

Overboost

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I read about your vehicle being damaged from hail during delivery; sorry to hear, it was so close to being delivered.

Be polite, but keep pushing your dealer to go to bat and get a zone rep involved. They can get you another order filled under a priority 1 status. You won’t have to wait very long. A friend of mine just did this for a Raptor, he had it in his driveway in 4 weeks from the order date.

Ford will take care of this for you, it’s just a matter of getting the right people involved.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s not exactly how it’s worked with Bronco. Dealers can move you between 10-19 but the factory moves you lower. I know some reservation holders who asked their dealer to move them to 10 and it didn’t matter much. Even a priority code of 1 (which the factory assigns) doesn’t guarantee anything but it may help.
Of course, there are very few guarantees in life, especially when attempting to order a hot new model during post-pandemic, supply-chain hell. :cautious:

Having said that, unless you attempt to spec something unobtainium (e.g., painted modular top, PPF… God forbid, the dreaded PPF addition! 😱🤦‍♂️), getting a Zone Rep to authorize a Priority Code 1 for the replacement order is about the closest thing possible to having a bouncer at a popular night club let a non-celebrity mortal past the velvet rope.

Hopefully, the OP will get an expedited, PC1 order. 🙏🤞

Buckaroo

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Of course, there are very few guarantees in life, especially when attempting to order a hot new model during post-pandemic, supply-chain hell. :cautious:

Having said that, unless you attempt to spec something unobtainium (e.g., painted modular top, PPF… God forbid, the dreaded PPF addition! 😱🤦‍♂️), getting a Zone Rep to authorize a Priority Code 1 for the replacement order is about the closest thing possible to having a bouncer at a popular night club let a non-celebrity mortal past the velvet rope.

Hopefully, the OP will get an expedited, PC1 order. 🙏🤞
I’m normal times you’d be 100 percent right. Now we see super duties sit in that status for months. It’s a weird time to be alive.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m normal times you’d be 100 percent right. Now we see super duties sit in that status for months. It’s a weird time to be alive.
Of course, if it’s a dirty order, it won’t get built until the commodities are available, but if it’s clean/unscheduled, it’s better to be at the front of the allocation line (PC1) than at the back (PC 10-19).

Buckaroo

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Of course, if it’s a dirty order, it won’t get built until the commodities are available, but if it’s clean/unscheduled, it’s better to be at the front of the allocation line (PC1) than at the back (PC 10-19).
Just to be clear when you say dirty order you’re talking about a commodity constraint right?

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
- Bronco Reservation: 07.14.20

- VIN Received: 03.04.22

- 1st Built Week: 04.25.22

- 2nd Built Week: 05.09.22

- Built Email: 05.13.22

- Delivery Window 06/12 - 06/18.

- Email Confirmation on June 14th from dealership delivery window still holds true.

- Learned from another Bronco6g member there was a hail storm on 06.07 in Omaha, NE and his vehicle was a total loss.

- Contacted Ford Chat 06.18.22.

Response below:

1655593517766.png

I'm not sure how to describe how I feel.
I'd feel like buying a Jeep.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, but I am suggesting that you get the option to make the choice as to what you would or would not accept (and perhaps at a significant discount). I would consider it, especially if I were able to get a warranty from another company.
Choice is irrelevant, Ford is electing not to pay for the required repairs. End of story.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ooof. No words, just a gut punch. Sorry man.
Sponsored