First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Grapevine Ford said no ADM and will accept X-Plan. Again, this is just talk. I need to see it on paper myself.
I would be wary of Grapevine. They tack on about $2K in dealer adds (wheel locks, paint protection and a gps tracker)
Sponsored

Magiaone

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone dealt with Holiday Ford in Whitesboro, north of Stanley Ford in Pilot Point, they are another "small town" dealer so I wonder if they are willing to do a great deal?

Holiday Ford in Whitesboro
https://www.buyholidayford.net/Bronco-2021.html
I've bought 2 F250s from them, the last one was a month ago. High volume dealer, invoice less hold back is the usual deal.
haven't heard anything from them on my order yet.

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be wary of Grapevine. They tack on about $2K in dealer adds (wheel locks, paint protection and a gps tracker)
I'd like to see them try to get me to pay for anything they add on to a truck I specifically build and order.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've bought 2 F250s from them, the last one was a month ago. High volume dealer, invoice less hold back is the usual deal.
haven't heard anything from them on my order yet.
Hi @Magiaone, thank you for the information. To be clear, are you saying Holiday Ford sold you your trucks at Invoice, or lower then Invoice?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that the daily "can't change dealer" fiasco has been tamped down, below is my bit of research on local dealers. Green is a contender, Yellow is a solid maybe, Orange you better present a good argument, Red is run for the f'n hills and Blue does not seem interested in selling Broncos. From my research and dealings, the AutoNations and Five Stars need to be blacked balled from contention. I will let other users chime in on the Yellows and Oranges to decide who else gets to play ball. Other than that, I think we just all sit and wait until the pricing tool is up and running, give people a chance to wrap their head around actual pricing and then get a true count of who is in.

Ford Bronco DFW Area - Ford Dealership recommendations 1595539343268

Sponsored

BisonInTexas

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that the daily "can't change dealer" fiasco has been tamped down, below is my bit of research on local dealers. Green is a contender, Yellow is a solid maybe, Orange you better present a good argument, Red is run for the f'n hills and Blue does not seem interested in selling Broncos. From my research and dealings, the AutoNations and Five Stars need to be blacked balled from contention. I will let other users chime in on the Yellows and Oranges to decide who else gets to play ball. Other than that, I think we just all sit and wait until the pricing tool is up and running, give people a chance to wrap their head around actual pricing and then get a true count of who is in.

Ford Bronco DFW Area - Ford Dealership recommendations 1595539343268
I have a reservation with Sam Packs Five Star in Lewisville. My sales guy said no ADM. I didn't inquire about X-Plan, but another sales person posted that they would take any Ford pricing plans as well.

2021 Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List

That's good since I put down my $25 membership fee for the Mustang Club to get the X-plan. Sounds too good to be true, but we'll see if it works.

OP
OP
SilverII

SilverII

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have my FE at westway ford and a BL at park cities. I'll update the thread with my experience as we get closer. For now, I have not heard anything concrete from any of them and I am not going to bother. They can flip flop just like Corp Ford till order time

Magiaone

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like to see them try to get me to pay for anything they add on to a truck I specifically build and order.
These were dealer stock, however, I've heard they put those ad ons as soon as it comes in. I would confirm with your contact.
I walked from a 2019 Charger Scat Pack because they would not back off the $2k addons.
gret web price until you get there....

Magiaone

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi @Magiaone, thank you for the information. To be clear, are you saying Holiday Ford sold you your trucks at Invoice, or lower then Invoice?
Invoice price, then discounted holdback. I also had a $3K PCO so I got an $82k KR 250 for $68.

cjhollydaniel

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, IH Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone dealt with Holiday Ford in Whitesboro, north of Stanley Ford in Pilot Point, they are another "small town" dealer so I wonder if they are willing to do a great deal?

Holiday Ford in Whitesboro
https://www.buyholidayford.net/Bronco-2021.html
I bought my Explorer from them 6 years ago and we had a great experience. The deal was so good I actually wonder if they made any money on it. Then again that was 6 years ago.

Sponsored

cjhollydaniel

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, IH Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dad has also had terrible experiences with Grapevine not only as a shop owner but as a customer.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My dad has also had terrible experiences with Grapevine not only as a shop owner but as a customer.
Please tell us more, Grapevine is opening the new "Prosper Ford" on the 380, closest to me so I'm really curious about them?

cjhollydaniel

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, IH Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please tell us more, Grapevine is opening the new "Prosper Ford" on the 380, closest to me so I'm really curious about them?
They have dealer markups that they just assume buyers will want such as tinted windows. Also gave my uncle the run around when he was trying to buy fleet vehicles. After weeks of dealing with them he finally pulled his order at took it to Five Star in NRH who got it done the next day.