BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed my order 7/24 and I have been getting all kinds of contact info from 5 Star Ford in North Richland Hills. I had done some research were ranked #2 in the state for customer satisfaction and service.
Finally got an email from them this afternoon:

My apologies up front. We assigned all of our Bronco reservations (almost 400) into a single campaign and I have just found today that the email responses were not going to a specific person. I understand your frustration.

1. Will Five Star be charging ADM? No we are not planning an ADM
2. Will the X-Plan be honored? Yes if Ford Motor Company offers plan pricing then we will honor it. (We have confirmed plan pricing on the Bronco Sport)
3. Will Five Star be offering any additional discounts and/or promotions? We will monitor the market place as it concern pricing, but don't believe at this time that dealer will be discounting the Bronco as most of our information suggests an ADM.
Sponsored

Zoomer6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please tell us more, Grapevine is opening the new "Prosper Ford" on the 380, closest to me so I'm really curious about them?
Also curious about the Prosper dealer, as I live close to there.

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we all need to band together. Find 2 or 3 dealerships that are central to most of us and see if we can negotiate a block deal. I would think if we had a group of 10 committed buyers we could easily negotiate an X-Plan (or better?) deal for all of us. The $1000 off invoice from Granger is nice, but that gets eaten up pretty quick in shipping or road trip costs. Thoughts?

And for the record, I have never had a bad experience with Grapevine, just what I have heard. Thus far they have been prompt in their reply's and forthcoming with info. If they want to play ball I say play ball.
I totally agree.

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we all need to band together. Find 2 or 3 dealerships that are central to most of us and see if we can negotiate a block deal. I would think if we had a group of 10 committed buyers we could easily negotiate an X-Plan (or better?) deal for all of us. The $1000 off invoice from Granger is nice, but that gets eaten up pretty quick in shipping or road trip costs. Thoughts?

And for the record, I have never had a bad experience with Grapevine, just what I have heard. Thus far they have been prompt in their reply's and forthcoming with info. If they want to play ball I say play ball.
Count me in.

Sponsored

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

silveragemarvel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m with Five Star at the moment as well.
I did get on the phone and was told they are “thinking of doing MSRP”. Well that’s not as good as “doing MSRP”.
I emailed stating it was important that it’s at MSRP, just got a response saying they’ll pass my concern on to their manager.

Down to leave for a dealership with integrity and band together. But would switching dealerships cause us to lose our place in line for a Bronco?
I reserved with Five Star in North Richland Hills. I emailed them about ADM and they replied that they don't plan to charge over MSRP.

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved with Auto nation Ford in Frisco. No ADM and they honer X-plan if qualified. I got an email from their sales agent.

Sponsored

Edprem

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would be wary of Grapevine. They tack on about $2K in dealer adds (wheel locks, paint protection and a gps tracker)
That’s where my reservation is.

Edprem

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved with Five Star in North Richland Hills. I emailed them about ADM and they replied that they don't plan to charge over MSRP.
I was not given a good answer on this at 5 star Ford. Grapevine told me MSRP

WireDog

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017F350, 2018 Expedition, 1997, 2003 Wranglers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed my order with Mike Brown in Granbury, the spreadsheet showed they were not charging an ADM.

Reached out to David McDavid to whom I have spent, well too much and they were non responsive.

I will report back when I establish communications with the Brown dealership.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed my order with Mike Brown in Granbury, the spreadsheet showed they were not charging an ADM.

Reached out to David McDavid to whom I have spent, well too much and they were non responsive.

I will report back when I establish communications with the Brown dealership.
Watch out...they do dealer add on's.....magic air for tires etc.....join the group buy in this thread....good guys working on it....
Sponsored