North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not sure what you mean but we are not doing any adm on Bronco.
$1295 and $895 dealer add-ons are just another name for $2,200 of ADM, are these mandatory?

What is your pricing on the Bronco, $500, $1,000, etc. Under invoice?

How much is your deposit and is it fully refundable if the customer does not want to take delivery after the Bronco shows up? Ordering sight unseen leaves to many unknowns, it may not be comfortable for you, etc.

What are your dealer fees?

These are just a few of the questions we ask all new dealers on Bronco6g.

Ford Bronco DFW Area - Ford Dealership recommendations 3c5d29a9-7c7e-472c-8a8b-5c6e511d8b7b-jpeg-

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure what you mean but we are not doing any adm on Bronco.
I believe @North7 is referring to the dealer adds he posted above. Tint, floor mats, nitrogen filled tires (I mean really? Do dealerships not understand these rigs were made to be aired down?), etc, etc. And why can't someone just order the factory floor mats? What if I a buyer doesn't want your security system or paint warranty on a vehicle made to go off-road and get pin striped?

@Finley10 shot me a pm and I can make some recommendations.

Jhicks

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe @North7 is referring to the dealer adds he posted above. Tint, floor mats, nitrogen filled tires (I mean really? Do dealerships not understand these rigs were made to be aired down?), etc, etc. And why can't someone just order the factory floor mats? What if I a buyer doesn't want your security system or paint warranty on a vehicle made to go off-road and get pin striped?

@Finley10 shot me a pm and I can make some recommendations.
We are not doing any dealer ads on the Bronco orders other than what the customers select. We are selling all Broncos at sticker. We are asking for $500 non refundable deposit to confirm the order. We have to meet Fords delivery requirements so we don’t lose future Bronco allocation. Hope this helps.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We are not doing any dealer ads on the Bronco orders other than what the customers select. We are selling all Broncos at sticker. We are asking for $500 non refundable deposit to confirm the order. We have to meet Fords delivery requirements so we don’t lose future Bronco allocation. Hope this helps.
Thank you for letting the forum know your pricing.

Since you mentioned above "I am on the forum often but just don’t always post." you're well aware of how knowledgeable and educated the Bronco6g consumer is. Everyone of Ford's Dealer Policies, Allocation, Pricing, etc. are available here on the forum. All members are fully aware Ford does not require any deposit beyond the initial fully refundable $100 reservation deposit. Any additional deposits, refundable or non-refundable are up to the dealer, they have zero impact on: "We have to meet Fords delivery requirements so we don’t lose future Bronco allocation."

Nowhere in the Ford allocation rules does it state you must have a non-refundable deposit or you will lose allocation, we both know that is not true. The key driver to you losing allocation is if you do not maintain an 80% conversion rate to sales. Or to say it another way, if you sell over 20% of the Bronco's that hit your lot to other than the persons name on the reservation, per the Ford Name Match Policy.

Last edited:

Jhicks

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for letting the forum know your pricing.

Since you mentioned above "I am on the forum often but just don’t always post." you're well aware of how knowledgeable and educated the Bronco6g consumer is. Everyone of Ford's Dealer Policies, Allocation, Pricing, etc. are available here on the forum. All members are fully aware Ford does not require any deposit beyond the initial fully refundable $100 reservation deposit. Any additional deposits, refundable or non-refundable are up to the dealer, they have zero impact on: "We have to meet Fords delivery requirements so we don’t lose future Bronco allocation."

Nowhere in the Ford allocation rules does it state you must have a non-refundable deposit or you will lose allocation, we both know that is not true. The key driver to you losing allocation is if you do not maintain an 80% conversion rate to sales. Or to say it another way, if you sell over 20% of the Bronco's that hit your lot to other than the persons name on the reservation, per the Ford Name Match Policy.
I never said that was a Ford policy only that is what we determined was a fair policy for some special ordering a Bronco from us at Rockwall Ford. We feel that is a reasonable request and helps us to make sure we won’t fall below an 80% delivery rate. Our hope is we will deliver 100% of our orders to true Bronco enthusiasts.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I never said that was a Ford policy only that is what we determined was a fair policy for some special ordering a Bronco from us at Rockwall Ford. We feel that is a reasonable request and helps us to make sure we won’t fall below an 80% delivery rate. Our hope is we will deliver 100% of our orders to true Bronco enthusiasts.
The $500's is fine and fair, if it were fully refundable, like many/most other Ford dealers. The Bronco is not a "special order" it is simply a customer reservation order, they are not a Limited-Edition Shelby GT350 or the like, they are a commodity Ford wants to crank out upwards of 200,000 per year.

There are numerous dealers here on the forum, such as Granger Ford, Chapman Ford of Horsham and so on that are selling below invoice and they are making a profit through volume. They do not require more than Ford's fully refundable $100 deposit.

Respectfully, if you chose to align your policies or offers with the Bronco6g community you would find people flocking to your dealership, you would have a dozen sales for each sale your current polices will bring you.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
using Sam Pack's Five Star Ford of Lewisville , have no buying experience from them as I have always bought Chevy Pickups . but when I had a chance to order a Bronco I contacted them and and got my order in on 1-22-21 with the options I wanted and a 500 deposit . will have a long wait I guess as everyone else too. maybe around June or July (wishful )
I ordered a BD carb-gray ,2.7 , 2dr mid-package , auto , sound deadning MIC .going to add on a roof rack/rails , maybe some side steps

will see whats up this week .

not tame

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 C8 Vette, F10 M5 BMW, F150 Shelby, F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gentlemen, I am using North Central Ford in Richardson off of I-75 in (Dallas) Ask for Tod Mays (I believe that how you spell his name) tell him Don sent you. I have bought 2 Work Trucks and a Mustang PP2 He is the most stand-up guy in the car business I have ever dealt with. NO add ons and NO surprises. NO ADM's they are selling them at MSRP. I have bought a 2016 GT350 R from Bob Tomlin In McKinney, which was okay but paid a big ADM, I have bought a 2017 F250 from Grapevine Ford was treated okay. I have tried to buy a Truck and car (GT500) from 5-star ford in Dallas but every time I go there, they must think there's gold in the car because I can not seem to make a deal with them. They seem to want to put a mark-up on everything I'm interested in. I have also bought a truck (work) from Holiday Ford in Whitesboro Up by Sherman area. They treated me right as well boy no one can beat their truck deals Not sure about a Bronco though.

But if you have not ordered one yet try Todd he is great to work with.
Sponsored