Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gentlemen, I am using North Central Ford in Richardson off of I-75 in (Dallas) Ask for Tod Mays (I believe that how you spell his name) tell him Don sent you. I have bought 2 Work Trucks and a Mustang PP2 He is the most stand-up guy in the car business I have ever dealt with. NO add ons and NO surprises. NO ADM's they are selling them at MSRP. I have bought a 2016 GT350 R from Bob Tomlin In McKinney, which was okay but paid a big ADM, I have bought a 2017 F250 from Grapevine Ford was treated okay. I have tried to buy a Truck and car (GT500) from 5-star ford in Dallas but every time I go there, they must think there's gold in the car because I can not seem to make a deal with them. They seem to want to put a mark-up on everything I'm interested in. I have also bought a truck (work) from Holiday Ford in Whitesboro Up by Sherman area. They treated me right as well boy no one can beat their truck deals Not sure about a Bronco though.

But if you have not ordered one yet try Todd he is great to work with.
just be wary of their service department at NC ford. My brother has had a couple real bad experiences there with his Mustang. They just had it in for an AC repair that took 27 days, and when he got it back the dash wasn't re-assembled properly. They gave him the run around on service fees and stuff too. A previous warranty service for the same AC problem they scratched up a couple bits of his interior pretty bad. I've personally had much better luck with Five Star off of Bush.
Sponsored

GeebeeBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any AutoNation Frisco interactions? I would love to hear about anyone's experience.

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any AutoNation Frisco interactions? I would love to hear about anyone's experience.
Can be a good experience if you watch the numbers. They've tried sliding in 'options' on a used vehicle I was looking at like Windows tint/etching for $800, and I walked with the sales guy back out to the car for him to show me where these options are on the car. They wised up and removed the charge.

Personally I would rather drive a little more out of the way to not deal with that nonsense at all going forward.

GeebeeBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can be a good experience if you watch the numbers. They've tried sliding in 'options' on a used vehicle I was looking at like Windows tint/etching for $800, and I walked with the sales guy back out to the car for him to show me where these options are on the car. They wised up and removed the charge.

Personally I would rather drive a little more out of the way to not deal with that nonsense at all going forward.
Have you taken delivery of your Bronco??

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you taken delivery of your Bronco??
No, this was for a 2019 GT 350 I bought from them a while back. I've got a pretty goofy build (Basically a fully loaded 2 door Badlands with the 2.3L/7 speed manual), so I'm not expecting it for quite a while.
Sponsored