Sponsored

DFW Texas Bronco & Bronco Sport Buyers Beware!

OP
OP
jacobim

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel that I should report my opposite experience. I was given a tremendous level of responsiveness, candidness & professionalism from several DFW area dealerships. I was so impressed that I made my dealership choice in the metroplex, which is a 4 hour drive.
Perhaps I jumped the gun and switched to LA too early but I'm somewhat new to the area and don't know anything about most of the dealerships. I saw great things posted about Matt Bowers in LA and decided to stop hunting locally and just get it done. So far no regrets, they've been very responsive. Hopefully things are sorted out soon and I'll be able to convert to an order. I'll update here if anything changes.

All that said, I will be looking for a good Ford Dealer for service, anyone have any recommendations?
Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Paul Murray Ford in Kaufman, TX is a small dealership. When asked about pricing on the Bronco he said MSRP, that’s a fair deal. Brit Murray is a great guy.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Paul Murray Ford in Kaufman, TX is a small dealership. When asked about pricing on the Bronco he said MSRP, that’s a fair deal. Brit Murray is a great guy.
Thanks, many Bronco6g members are getting below invoice pricing through great dealers on the forum. The hope in these local posts is to help people discover great local DFW pricing. I don't consider MSRP to be a fair deal, other than fair to the dealer, I'm always looking out for fair deals to us, the end customers.

Today's best deals, non-local are:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rd-starting-03-20-21.13955/page-3#post-509984

1616092343186-png.png

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...am-starting-03-20-21.13960/page-4#post-510014

1616091207671-png.png

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks, many Bronco6g members are getting below invoice pricing through great dealers on the forum. The hope in these local posts is to help people discover great local DFW pricing. I don't consider MSRP to be a fair deal, other than fair to the dealer, I'm always looking out for fair deals to us, the end customers.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rd-starting-03-20-21.13955/page-3#post-509984

Ford Bronco DFW Texas Bronco & Bronco Sport Buyers Beware! 1616091207671-

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...am-starting-03-20-21.13960/page-4#post-510014

It's a shame that Matt Bowers can't share with being listed. They tried to offer a public deal to the B6G community, but due to the LA laws their competition reported them. Rob Stine (GM) and Carlos Bereciartua (Bronco sales rep) are still extending the deal - they just can't advertise it.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Which is why I did not stay with them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jacobim

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dave_1978

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep, this dealer also changed by reservation to an order without my permission and FORD refuses to help me. I'm getting the old run around to try and work it out with the dealer, except the dealer doesn't even want to process my order and keeps feeding me the line that they call me in when I'm close to my Allocation mark. I'm getting close to wits end here and might just cancel so the dealer doesn't get to steal my order. Wish FORD would step up and make this right.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yep, this dealer also changed by reservation to an order without my permission and FORD refuses to help me. I'm getting the old run around to try and work it out with the dealer, except the dealer doesn't even want to process my order and keeps feeding me the line that they call me in when I'm close to my Allocation mark. I'm getting close to wits end here and might just cancel so the dealer doesn't get to steal my order. Wish FORD would step up and make this right.
Which dealer?

Dave_1978

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Which dealer?
Sorry, was out grilling my meal prep for the week.

Grapevine Ford. I've tried to be nice and patience but I'm honestly just fed up. When order banks open I called them up and they told be to be patience as they work through there list, cool. As the deadline for 2021 drawn to an end in March, I called them and they said my July 24th order didn't make the cut and they would reach out as my date got closer, fine.

Turned in my lease and purchase a Bronco Sport in April to tide me over and notice that Grapevine placed an unauthoried ordered for my Bronco, I called them up, "Ford made us put all our reserves in for allocation purpose. We'll call you when it's time to place your order." May happened and no call. July happened and no calls. And the cherry on top is they added some guy onto my account when he purchased a truck so he'll get the update and call, if that ever happens, on how to build my Bronco.

Called multiple times and the General Manager just gives me the same allocation order run around. We all know that changing certain feature will raise or lower my build date but they keep claiming it's in a straight line order number regardless of trim and package selection.

I honestly just wanted a fair deal without the dealer jerk around. Instead I've just had annoyance and confusion. I would have rather just purchased directly from FORD at MSRP over circus show.

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was wondering how one dealer in dfw had 8 broncos in transport... One being a first edition

Sponsored

Mc25

Big Bend
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just took delivery of my bronco from bill utter at MSRP…

also grapevine ford is the biggest piece of shit dealer I’ve ever worked with in my life. I bought my 21 250 platinum from them earlier this year, and they added $1500 in dealer adds when I got into finance. Then sent my trade to auction before I even got my full toolbox out of the bed.

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just took delivery of my bronco from bill utter at MSRP…
That's good to know. They'll be my dealer once the MY22 ordering starts.

The person I spoke with acknowledged it was MSRP + no ADM, and provided a quote sheet signed by the sales mgr to that effect. Of course, that's for a MY21 - and not an actual order - so I'm glad to hear confirmation that you did get that deal on yours. And congrats!
Sponsored