paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know you would have figured something if it “could” work. I’m trying to do the same thing.
I’m just wondering if the small corner security tabs could be made to be larger and shaped to cover the folded top corners that I am proposing to cut?
However, then we would have a larger security tab that would probably be able to easily be bent out of the way….and not too strong/secure.?
What about a different speaker placement/option?

MightyMouse

Black Diamond
First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone tried to install the builtright industries rear molle panels with their slipstream?

Sponsored
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great post and review. Thanks everyone for all the information on the slipstream. Got a build date and this may be one of my first big aftermarket purchases. Approximately how long did it take to receive the slipstream after ordering for those that did?

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if Diabolical runs any periodic sales / promotions or if they offer a discount to forum members? This is probably my next major update now that I'm running topless through the summer and early fall and need the extra security. But willing to time my purchase a bit...

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Around the holidays they have sales varied from 10-15% off. I believe they have 10% off until the end of July.

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Dirty Bronco

Almost 2 years later, are you still enjoying the enclosure? Has it patinaed any?

(And steel is really expensive now. :()

Thank you,
David

Dad23Fords

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had the Slipstream for about 2 years. Its always creaked and rattled. A couple of weeks ago I finally got around to completely dismantling it, put rubber washers everywhere that metal touches metal, applied FlexSeal to the square part of the bolts, and FlexSeal to the pins. Completely silent now.

I love it. I plan to get the Diabolical pull out tray this year.

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had my Slipstream a little over two years and absolutely love it. I recently added the slide floor v2 and added the retro levers (highly recommend) to the top lids to make them easier to fold instead of the pins. It also eliminated the need for bungees between pins to prevent the occasional rattling/squeaking. Now I only have 2 bungees installed for the back panel pins only and no rattles. Allan currently has a promo for free foam pads or molle panel with a purchase of a Slipstream or slide floor.
Sponsored