Sponsored

Did anyone get an email from “Ford Horizon” about SEMA VIP Q&A?

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received this email from Ford Horizon in regards to a VIP live Q&A session this Friday. Did anyone else get this? I am interested in joining to ask some questions and see if they give any more information specific to Bronco as we are getting closer to order date. Just have never heard of “Ford Horizon” before.
Ford Bronco Did anyone get an email from “Ford Horizon” about SEMA VIP Q&A? 9876CFFC-81A7-4F1A-9E9F-A34A5291F429
Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if you do join. Ask them what their plan is to combat the now REAL wrangler hemi threat. I want a v8 and paddles (and for our friends a american manual)!

also if you have a chance. Ask them when they will be sending out broncos to 3rd parties so they can start pumping out accessories

OP
OP
Hkak45

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

if you do join. Ask them what their plan is to combat the now REAL wrangler hemi threat. I want a v8 and paddles (and for our friends a american manual)!
Don’t worry I’ll tell them I will only buy a Bronco if it has a Coyote engine and 6 speed manual. They have to listen to my demands after they hear that?

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t worry I’ll tell them I will only buy a Bronco if it has a Coyote engine and 6 speed manual. They have to listen to my demands after they hear that?
when talking to corporations you have to be clever. You cant just ask "hey are you guys going to add a v8?"

You have to say "the bronco has a very large hood compared to competition , does this translate into actual usable space , and if so , seeing as the competition has now squeezed a quite large motor in their product , will the bronco have space in the future for meaner louder engines?"

key word here is LOUDER. You cant mention anything regarding engine size or displacement because they will know what you are saying. However if you say louder its specifically mentioning v8 "sound" that none of the ecoboost engines have

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hkak45

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

when talking to corporations you have to be clever. You cant just ask "hey are you guys going to add a v8?"

You have to say "the bronco has a very large hood compared to competition , does this translate into actual usable space , and if so , seeing as the competition has now squeezed a quite large motor in their product , will the bronco have space in the future for meaner louder engines?"
I like that way of putting it.
I can hear the answer now....“We’re listening” Haha

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like that way of putting it.
I can hear the answer now....“We’re listening” Haha
like i said. 99% of time product managers are trained to not give you anything. However if you use specific non decriptive words they will reward you with nice tidbits of information. its how i get so much goodies from mike levine on twitter

asking about the size of the front of the vehicle is a very good way to pry into their future plans regarding engines. If you compare a wrangler to a bronco side by side its almost comical how much bigger the bronco is , yet they somehow squished a huge ass hemi into that goofy lawnmower hood of the wrangler

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
for whatever reason i never get these emails

is it because i registered with a protonmail?

OP
OP
Hkak45

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

like i said. 99% of time product managers are trained to not give you anything. However if you use specific non decriptive words they will reward you with nice tidbits of information. its how i get so much goodies from mike levine on twitter

asking about the size of the front of the vehicle is a very good way to pry into their future plans regarding engines. If you compare a wrangler to a bronco side by side its almost comical how much bigger the bronco is , yet they somehow squished a huge ass hemi into that goofy lawnmower hood of the wrangler
So if I were to go about asking where the getrag transmission is being made, what do you think the best way to word it would be instead of asking “Is the manual transmission made in China?”

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if I were to go about asking where the getrag transmission is being made, what do you think the best way to word it would be instead of asking “Is the manual transmission made in China?”
honestly for a question like that i would just go for a gut punch and manipulation.

"for a car that is entirely made in america , its very disappointing that one of the components that enthusiasts like the most might be produced in china. However in the future its been rumored that this transmission feature for enthusiasts might be coming to a larger engine , can we hope that this model will be 100% made in america? If you cant do that can we at LEAST get paddles since its beyond what ford is capable of?"

that last sentence will piss them off , like a challenge on a patriotic level.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hkak45

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

for whatever reason i never get these emails

is it because i registered with a protonmail?
Not sure. I do respect that you use ProtonMail though? I love using them for email.

If someone is interested in going I would try to reach out to Ford Horizon and ask for an invitation as a reservation holder

“For a new invitation link please get in touch via the Contact Us page.

[email protected]

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure. I do respect that you use ProtonMail though? I love using them for email.

If someone is interested in going I would try to reach out to Ford Horizon and ask for an invitation as a reservation holder

“For a new invitation link please get in touch via the Contact Us page.

[email protected]
wait im not signed up what is ford horizon?

OP
OP
Hkak45

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

wait im not signed up what is ford horizon?
This was on the email Ford sent. I looked it up and it appears “Ford Horizon” is the new tech team they have since everything is virtual now. So it’s like their own Zoom or something that they are using to have large groups of people be able to see the new Ford stuff.

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Didn’t get that email. But I did get an email from my previous dealer about scheduling a time to come in.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This was on the email Ford sent. I looked it up and it appears “Ford Horizon” is the new tech team they have since everything is virtual now. So it’s like their own Zoom or something that they are using to have large groups of people be able to see the new Ford stuff.
So maybe this is a replacement for the stellar Bronco Nation?
Sponsored