Sponsored

Did anyone here get their dealer to remove fees?

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco just got in! But the dealer is telling me in addition to...
  1. TT&L
  2. Destination and Delivery Fee
there is also a phantom 600 dollar fee for docking and cleanup. Has anyone here successfully negotiated this down, or eliminate it all together? Otherwise I am paying MSRP.

Thanks!

-Ty
Sponsored

MP85

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My original msrp from when I input my order with my dealer was $650 higher than what my window sticker shows.

TBH, I probably won't even try to negotiate that down. I'll be happy with no dealer markup

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That really needed to be decided and agreed upon when you ordered. If you didn’t have an agreement prior to ordering, you don’t have much power to negotiate. You can ask nicely. You can beg and plead. You can yell and rant…but they would probably prefer if you walked. At the end of the day, ask them to take it off, and if they won’t…pay it and buy the vehicle.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My original msrp from when I input my order with my dealer was $650 higher than what my window sticker shows.

TBH, I probably won't even try to negotiate that down. I'll be happy with no dealer markup
My first thought was be happy they aren't adding things on like "Market Adjustment". I had to pay $800 for some paint protection which is probably just a wax job but hey, I paid MSRP on a abandoned order Bronco so I'm not complaining .

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I’m paying $499 or $599 doc fee along the same lines.

Usually, it’s easier to ask for a $500 discount rather than ask for the fee to disappear.

Sponsored

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That really needed to be decided and agreed upon when you ordered. If you didn’t have an agreement prior to ordering, you don’t have much power to negotiate.
I see multiple people say a version of this every time there's a thread about a dealer adding fees or adding an ADM. Having some random signed document isn't going to help you if a dealer decides to do what most dealers do and be a lying dirt bag sales person only worried about making as much profits as they can.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see multiple people say a version of this every time there's a thread about a dealer adding fees or adding an ADM. Having some random signed document isn't going to help you if a dealer decides to do what most dealers do and be a lying dirt bag sales person only worried about making as much profits as they can.
Very few dealers will go back on a signed agreement, binding or not. Some will…but very few. Even if they make a mistake on it…they generally honor it…so don’t say “what most dealers do”. Most do not.

MistaGavin

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 F-150 & '68 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
In addition to Fords $1,495 DDC my dealer adds a $395 doc fee and $130 title fee. Also a $499 winterization fee and $99 dealer branded mudflaps are typical up here but I politely declined those.
Sponsored