Sponsored

Did anyone learn anything when ReOrdering a MY22 ?

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just came back from ReOrdering my MY22 Bronco.

A couple of things of interest:

Upgrading to HD Modular Bumper for the badlands (originally included on the MY21 Badlands) is $575 - $875 for other models. This was a disappointment since MY21 orders are supposed to be price protected?

Sasquatch $4090 upgrade - I added it to my MT 2DR

Full Twill Soft Top / Retractable $2480

NO Markups of any kind at my Dealer

Day 1 reservation converted to an order as soon as the system opened.

I'm being told - whew! just dropped and did my 20 pushups - that based on my reservation date I should be looking at getting a VIN in Nov and hoping for a Jan '22 delivery. No promises but it sounded like FORD is committed to getting us early reservation folks who got shut out the MY21 our Broncos ASAP. I hope so, I am rejuvenated and excited and a little less bummed I didn't get a MY21 because I really like the look of Manual Sasquatch package and those 35" tires on the 2DR.

My order from the FORD build website

Ford Bronco Did anyone learn anything when ReOrdering a MY22 ? Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 2.27.09 PM

Ford Bronco Did anyone learn anything when ReOrdering a MY22 ? Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 2.27.22 PM
Ford Bronco Did anyone learn anything when ReOrdering a MY22 ? Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 2.27.44 PM
Ford Bronco Did anyone learn anything when ReOrdering a MY22 ? Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 2.27.54 PM

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 2.27.32 PM.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

nice

I hope that timeline is accurate for you, that'll be awesome.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Upgrading to HD Modular Bumper for the badlands (originally included on the MY21 Badlands) is $575 - $875 for other models. This was a disappointment since MY21 orders are supposed to be price protected?
The reason it's $575 instead of $875 is that it's an upgrade from capable to modular, and other trims are plastic to modular.

The cost of the HD modular bumper is actually price protected. Models that went from having the modular bumper standard to the capable bumper have a larger price protection rebate to fully compensate you.

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The reason it's $575 instead of $875 is that it's an upgrade from capable to modular, and other trims are plastic to modular.

The cost of the HD modular bumper is actually price protected. Models that went from having the modular bumper standard to the capable bumper have a larger price protection rebate to fully compensate you.
They gave me less for the same price. Yeah... Sorry, not happy about it.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The price protection on a BL is the HD bumper + the cost increase in MSRP standard for a grand total of the rebate $825. Sasquatch pricing I dont have an answer on what is correct since the other options didnt price change.

Also I was going to mention this the other day, that a little birdie told me that Ford was going to clear the March deadline outstanding orders IN 2022 if they were buildable. Take for what its worth.

OP
OP
ex_nyer

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks, I thought that the
My dealer said…
Hey, I did my pushups! lol

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just came back from ReOrdering my MY22 Bronco.

A couple of things of interest:

Full Twill Soft Top / Retractable $2480

NO Markups of any kind at my Dealer

Day 1 reservation converted to an order as soon as the system opened.

I'm being told - whew! just dropped and did my 20 pushups - that based on my reservation date I should be looking at getting a VIN in Nov and hoping for a Jan '22 delivery. No promises but it sounded like FORD is committed to getting us early reservation folks who got shut out the MY21 our Broncos ASAP. I hope so, I am rejuvenated and excited and a little less bummed I didn't get a MY21 because I really like the look of Manual Sasquatch package and those 35" tires on the 2DR.
Zach@Granger stated that the price protection will be handled as a rebate for the difference at delivery.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP
OP
ex_nyer

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zach@Granger stated that the price protection will be handled as a rebate for the difference at delivery.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks, my dealer seemed to be surprised at the upcharge and was looking into it.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
yup when the dealer keys in the vin/order in Vincent, a rebate will be available to apply. Vincent is Fords incentive system.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It won't call it out specifically as a bumper rebate, but the Badlands certificate will be the difference in the trim MSRP plus the 575. Also if you downgrade to capable bumper you simply get a $575 discount.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They gave me less for the same price. Yeah... Sorry, not happy about it.
no they didn't....they literally added the difference in price protection. If you want the modular bumper it's price is covered in the voucher or you can get capable bumper and have your Badlands be cheaper.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Genuine question: Why are you adding sasquatch to a MT 2-door Badlands?

That's a $4,090 wheel and tire upgrade. You can get a lot more tire and better wheels for less in the aftermarket, and have 2 sets of wheels & tires.

The only other thing you get with your build in Sasquatch is a 1" lift that's hardly worth being included in the $4 grand...

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It was easy and my price went down. Crazy, I know.

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no they didn't....they literally added the difference in price protection. If you want the modular bumper it's price is covered in the voucher or you can get capable bumper and have your Badlands be cheaper.
I honestly do not know anything about a voucher. I am looking at Fords info and am not locating this.
Sponsored