Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI, I entered my 4 different reservations numbers and (almost) got the same result for each.

1. Res 1 - dealer hijacked and no longer valid - Status=Place Order in Progress
2. Res 2 - took delivery 5 weeks ago - Status=Place Order in Progress
3. Res 3 - VIN assigned, build week 10/11 - Status=Place Order in Progress
4. Res 4 - unconverted reservation - Status=Place Order Ready (but all accompanying information is for the Mach-E)

Seems like the site is garbage and Rockstars are still hard at work.
Don’t you think 4 might be overkill my guy?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t you think 4 might be overkill my guy?
Lol, nope, and there was sound reasoning behind all of them. I always had 2 but then the first one was hijacked by my original dealer. #2 wasn't supposed to get built. #3 is the build I always had planned on building and buying. And after #2 was accidentally pulled I figured I may as well jump back in line just in case we walked from #2.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But how did 3/4 reservations get filled when a lot of people with day 1 res 1 hasn’t? Tbh this seems like a region thing. I am number 11 at a large dealer in California and didn’t get picked for 2021 I do have a lot of the constrained items but I have seen a lot of similar builds get delivered in the Midwest.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But how did 3/4 reservations get filled when a lot of people with day 1 res 1 hasn’t? Tbh this seems like a region thing. I am number 11 at a large dealer in California and didn’t get picked for 2021 I do have a lot of the constrained items but I have seen a lot of similar builds get delivered in the Midwest.
My hijacked res did not get built. My #2 was a day3 res and a soft top before we knew about how bad MIC 1.0 was. My #3 had my day1 timestamp reapplied and is still waiting to be built. My dealer also had about 100 day1 reservations of which half have gotten a VIN so it's not as bad as it seems and I don't think any region is getting prioritized.

Sponsored

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this is the first time I'm seeing that page, thanks for that. Now I'm concearned as the MSRP on that page does not come close to matching the MSRP on my Preview Order page I got from my dealer. $48.4 vs $55.8
Mine is the same. I think the lower number is the base price and the number with your dealer is with your packages added in.

fordtrck302

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Bronco, 1990 Bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
anybody else's screen looks like this? I did order a soft top, and did not opt to 99 my order. The order summary page from the dealer does show a priority 19. Should I be worried about the fact that my page only shows me on step 1?

1632172767241.png
I'm in the same situation. I placed my reservation early August this year and a week later placed my order through the dealer but my status on the website hasn't changed at all. The dealer assured me the order was placed though. I'm not expecting my bronco for at least a year but it would be nice if Ford's system was more effective.

Screenshot_20210921-112250_Chrome.jpg

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in the same situation. I placed my reservation early August this year and a week later placed my order through the dealer but my status on the website hasn't changed at all. The dealer assured me the order was placed though. I'm not expecting my bronco for at least a year but it would be nice if Ford's system was more effective.
thanks for confirming. Feeling slightly better!

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's one for yall- how long did it take your reservation to update in Ford's site after you changed your order? I initially reserved a Black Diamond but changed it to a Badlands last week and it's still showing BD when I login.
Sponsored