Sponsored

Did everyone get the "your Bronco order has been confirmed" email from Ford?

OP
OP
SasquatchBadlands
First Name
Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly, I think Ford should order customer builds based upon the payment of the $1000 deposit and not the initial reservation. The deposit and confirmation of the order shows who is serious and who simply paid $100 on the thought of maybe purchasing a Bronco. But Ford didn't ask me how it should work. :)
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, I think Ford should order customer builds based upon the payment of the $1000 deposit and not the initial reservation. The deposit and confirmation of the order shows who is serious and who simply paid $100 on the thought of maybe purchasing a Bronco. But Ford didn't ask me how it should work. :)
Not everyone has to pay an additional deposit. I don't.

Evilriderobx

Outer Banks
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I placed my reservation months ago and the dealership called this morning and told me that Ford was accepting orders, so I ran down and placed my order. Ford sent me an order confirmation email. How do I know where I landed in the build schedule? My reservation number was 1048XXXX, but since I paid my deposit today and have an order confirmation then I would think I would be close to the front? What say ye?
I have not been told anything

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why? Ford collected an estimated 23 million dollars in free money from initial deposits. They still have over three months before job 1. So the “serious” deposits won’t mean anything until mid-March anyway. It’s kinda like people saying I”m paying cash and want a bigger discount to a dealer. In reality your cash offer is worth less to the dealer because he gets “cash from the loan holder” plus a financing kick back.

Stetser33

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Placed my order yesterday and no e mail yet. July 30th reservation date.

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
October 2020
OK, here is the rundown from my dealer and also what I have seen.
1 Reservation date and time determine when you are in line FIRST and then availability of parts.
Factory runs will be done based on all orders and Ford scheduling. eg. run 100 2 door cactus grey then 100 2 door rapid red.
2 Once order is placed with a dealer, it can NOT be moved. DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ORDER. It can be changed.
3 There is a guy on this forum from Vegas that has an October reservation and he is probably getting a MY21. His dealer does not have many early reservations. He is LUCKY!!

Ask the dealer how many allocations they have right now and where you fall on the list of total reservations. My dealer told me exactly how many reservations, what number I am, and what his allocation number is.
I am 4 of 6 reservations and he has 3 allocations. i can only hope that one of the top 3 end up with a MY22 which will move me up to 3 AND that no one moves their early reservation to my dealer.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3 There is a guy on this forum from Vegas that has an October reservation and he is probably getting a MY21. His dealer does not have many early reservations. He is LUCKY!!
That guy should probably have kept quiet

OP
OP
SasquatchBadlands
First Name
Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, here is the rundown from my dealer and also what I have seen.
1 Reservation date and time determine when you are in line FIRST and then availability of parts.
Factory runs will be done based on all orders and Ford scheduling. eg. run 100 2 door cactus grey then 100 2 door rapid red.
2 Once order is placed with a dealer, it can NOT be moved. DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ORDER. It can be changed.

Ask the dealer how many allocations they have right now and where you fall on the list of total reservations. My dealer told me exactly how many reservations, what number I am, and what his allocation number is.
I am 4 of 6 reservations and he has 3 allocations. i can only hope that one of the top 3 end up with a MY22 which will move me up to 3 AND that no one moves their early reservation to my dealer.
Makes sense ... my dealer has 39 allocated vehicles, and I'm #9 on their list.

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Converted my July 16th reservation yesterday.
Dealer said they have an allocation of 80 .... fingers crossed]

139566228_10224167969929812_6429980546051766703_o.jpg

139741820_10224167970369823_5655868272998123878_o.jpg

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That guy should probably have kept quiet
Told him to post a different dealer than his all over the place to throw off the scent... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have not read the entire thread yet. However, I spoke to my dealer yesterday. (100mi. away). He said to email him my build (PDF), which I did, and then they would enter all of their dealer orders into the system in March? Hope that is all legit to wait that long. He said Ford will sort it out at that point which seems to be the consensus and a fair way of handling orders at the dealer level.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why? Ford collected an estimated 23 million dollars in free money from initial deposits. They still have over three months before job 1. So the “serious” deposits won’t mean anything until mid-March anyway. It’s kinda like people saying I”m paying cash and want a bigger discount to a dealer. In reality your cash offer is worth less to the dealer because he gets “cash from the loan holder” plus a financing kick back.
The dealer holds the deposits, not Ford.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have not read the entire thread yet. However, I spoke to my dealer yesterday. (100mi. away). He said to email him my build (PDF), which I did, and then they would enter all of their dealer orders into the system in March? Hope that is all legit to wait that long. He said Ford will sort it out at that point which seems to be the consensus and a fair way of handling orders at the dealer level.
I see nothing wrong with doing this at all, except, make sure you have your numbers sorted out so you have options. You don't want to get to the 11th hour and not have a deal worked out, in writing, and they spring on you a huge ADM or some other money grab scheme.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, dealer #2 converted my Day3 reservation to an order without my consent and didn't even bother with a reach-around let alone sending me an email to confirm.

**Note, this is not the Texas Group Buy dealer but a different dealer where I had my 2nd reservation temporarily parked**
Sponsored