Sponsored

Did Everyone miss this >> LIVE: Bronco Community Talks 2022 Bronco, Order Banks, Options

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was gonna say the same further back when this was mentioned. I thought it might of been just me that noticed that. I was left with the feeling this wasn't going to be a dealer moving free for all.
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ll go watch it again. But he didn’t say you couldn’t and there was at least one “yeah, for sure” from Esteban when the BN dude mentioned changing for any other reason. I hope I’m not wrong.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
the bronco raptor is a ford performance product so I think it will be handled like the f150 raptor. Not all special editions vehicles are ford performance products so perhaps you can delay your bronco reservation via “99” and get those vehicles instead.
We will find out soon what ford decides to do.

Thanks for sharing @Raptor911. I enjoyed it. These people are employees not decision makers and I felt did a good job.

interesting they suggested "99" your order to hold out for a special edition. I would think they would handle those orders like the F150 Raptor and leave it up to the dealers???

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You’re right. He waffled on the question. I wasn’t watching, but rather listening earlier and that was Jordan from BN that was talking about changing dealers for whatever reason. Suddenly I don’t have. a warm fuzzy about my options if my dealer decides to go full ADM to get me off my build so that he can sell my order to the highest bidder. I don’t think reorders and pricing are going to go well for a lot of us over the next few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IF you are reserved at the right dealer. As a super late res, I'm sure most of you folks don't care about me, but the facts are Galpin Ford will have received hundreds of hardtop Broncos before Ford ever even considers building mine. I was understanding of getting a 2023 when I first got my reservation, but the idea that I may be a 2025 unless I switch to a dealer who isn't willing to deal is absolutely insane to me.

Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

the bronco raptor is a ford performance product so I think it will be handled like the f150 raptor. Not all special editions vehicles are ford performance products so perhaps you can delay your bronco reservation via “99” and get those vehicles instead.
We will find out soon what ford decides to do.
ok that makes more sense.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is what you call a half-truth or outright lie, depending on your perspective. Dealer allocation is THE priority for 2022. Then commodities. Then whatever Ford prefers to build. Reservation is a priority only in the sense that it is the lowest priority factor, and is only relevant among orders at a specific dealership.

This is the same thing a politician does to defect from having to admit an inconvenient truth. The inconvenient truth is there will likely be 7/14/2020 reservations still waiting for a Bronco while some dealers are receiving dealer stock fully loaded hardtop Badlands.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You lift up the top panel with the slide out extended - as demonstrated in the VIDEO. Maybe you should actually watch the VIDEO.

Also - this was straight from Esteban’s mouth, not Bronco Nation.

No , I trust no one at this point. But this is what was demonstrated in the VIDEO.

Watch the video then come talk to us.
The one thing that piqued my interest was when the top panel was lifted revealing the storage access below. The action itself wasn't that interesting, but what was revealed underneath. Esteban was quick with the pre-production disclaimer. But the paint color under the tailgate storage access didn't match the Eruption Green exterior. We know the Filson Fire rig was a one-off concept that was supposed to be donated/auctioned to benefit the Bronco Wild Fund. But the paint revealed looked like the Filson green to me. We were told at the time that the Filson Fire rig was an oxford white and the Filson green was vinyl wrap accents to complete the look. But somehow the chassis had been sprayed with a color similar. I wonder if this mannequin will pull double duty serving to show off the Eruption Green for now and then transition to a Heritage Edition mannequin.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here are photos of the slide-out tailgate and the floorpan, if you own a wrench, you can bolt it in.

Ford Bronco Did Everyone miss this >> LIVE: Bronco Community Talks 2022 Bronco, Order Banks, Options bronco_4dr_features_12-jpg-

Ford Bronco Did Everyone miss this >> LIVE: Bronco Community Talks 2022 Bronco, Order Banks, Options 1605295924929-

Ford Bronco Did Everyone miss this >> LIVE: Bronco Community Talks 2022 Bronco, Order Banks, Options 1634208313490

Ford Bronco Did Everyone miss this >> LIVE: Bronco Community Talks 2022 Bronco, Order Banks, Options 1634208433251

Here is last years promise from BN:
Ford Bronco Did Everyone miss this >> LIVE: Bronco Community Talks 2022 Bronco, Order Banks, Options 1605232340332-jpe

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the part where they tell us we are too dumb to understand the allocation formula! Now I'm sure there are some knuckle dragging mouth breathers in the bunch but there may also be a few math professors, physicists, engineers, scientists, etc. Crazy that their formula is soooo complex we can't understand it.

I work as a design/manufacturing consultant, I can say that 100% of the time telling your customers they are too dumb to understand isn't going to be taken well. I believe the truth is they are not willing to release the formula and the data that is needed to calculate the allocations. Saying they cant release that info would go over better than saying we are too dumb to understand it

Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

let me guess, they avoided talking about the allocation mess

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The thing I got out of it was how price protection will work. I did not know it was based on what trim level you had on order as of Oct 1. So I had a BL so I get a $925 rebate for 2022. Doesn’t matter what model I purchase. Others get less of a rebate based on model that was on order. I had not seen this before.

4BC7DA41-DB50-41B2-9CE6-AC8EFDA40318.jpeg
Sponsored