Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has got to be a pre-production issue, the door hinges on our 6 year old Toyota and 15 year old Honda look better. (and they both cost way less) This vehicle is advertised as a doors off vehicle, so I doubt they will be delivered this way, that over spray looks like crap!
Sponsored

OP
OP
LSU_Bronco

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has got to be a pre-production issue, the door hinges on our 6 year old Toyota and 15 year old Honda look better. (and they both cost way less) This vehicle is advertised as a doors off vehicle, so I doubt they will be delivered this way, that over spray looks like crap!
That’s what I’m screaming.. 🤙🏽

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, just returned from seeing them in captivity for the first time. There were two Badlands in attendance and they were magnificent animals. I’m not concerned about build quality and came away feeling much better. Forward vis is not a problem at all and the overall size is spot on I think. I’m 5’11” and found everything very comfortable. Like with most 5 passenger vehicles, the middle butt in the back should not be a big one for a long trip. The top of the side mirror was level with the top of my shoulder, so it’s satisfyingly tall.

OP
OP
LSU_Bronco

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands