Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So my final build was a last min. change. I was trying to be a miser, which ive always been. In the last hail marry I added the Sasquatch package to the BIG BEND. In hindsight looking back I made my build within a thousand dollars of the BADLANDS.

Ford Bronco Did I make a mistake? minus1

Trade off, Swaybar disconnect, MGvinyl seats washouts vs sasquatch. Its all about that one step up and then your over the edge. Opinions?
Sponsored

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I built out almost every trim multiple times and realised right away that big bend just wasn't worth it with all the upgrades, I would personally go the Badlands route being in your situation at that point. I ordered a 4 door Badlands myself w/ Sas and Lux.

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So my final build was a last min. change. I was trying to be a miser, which ive always been. In the last hail marry I added the Sasquatch package to the BIG BEND. In hindsight looking back I made my build within a thousand dollars of the BADLANDS.

Ford Bronco Did I make a mistake? minus1

Trade off, Swaybar disconnect, MGvinyl seats washouts vs sasquatch. Its all about that one step up and then your over the edge. Opinions?
Depends how you look at it. You said yourself you're a miser. Are you happy you saved a grand? Or are you upset you could've had all that extra stuff for a grand? People will tell you that you should've gotten the Badlands but only you can answer that

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cloth seats breathe a bit and MGV might not. That 1k - really depends on your finances but if you aren't going High then the BL is not really there. Yes it has more suspension travel than a Squatch but will you use it?

Maybe that is where I would think. Well, also do you like the signature lighting better than the basic?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Did I make a mistake? tt6

I ordered the somewhat loaded Badlands, because of those things you mentioned... And can always do a 2" aftermarket lift and and endless selection of much better wheels and tires after that. The suspension are pretty much the same from badlands to SAS anyways... Maybe a spacer and bigger tires to get that extra 1 inch lift.... And that as shown at KOH when the SAS and BL were side by side isn't really noticable. The 4.7 gears imo only matter if you're going to be hardcore shit.... Otherwise I think people are underestimating the 10sp and the modes and other features added for steep assecnts and descents. Difference in 4.46 to 4.7 will be negligible.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Badlands.
I did that. Went to badlands from black diamond. Sticking with it

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Add Sasquatch to the BL to get a better difference but yes, optioned alike they're all pretty much the same price.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The bronco nation guys which have had more hands on than anyone here and probably only second to the people designing/tuning/testing these things have said on multiple QAs that they prefer the MGV to the leather. Idk if that means they REALLY like the MGV or if the leather is not great but that was one of the things that factored in it for me.

But "ok fine, I'll pay one more rack" is a VERY slippery slope. I think I've said it 10 or 11 times already. I'm in a non sasq BL myself but I'm mostly there due to my hand being forced by high/lux.

I know you're not supposed to think this way but, if financing at a decent rate, what's 1k over 5 years? Like 17 or 18 bucks a month?

Figure out which you'll miss the most and that's probably your answer though. Capability wise they'll be *pretty* close

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same decision making process put me at Badlands. Tried every which way to build one that was "just enough" and it was too close.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been there, done that. In fact, I originally ordered the BB with Sasquatch then realized the error of my ways. Penny wise, pound foolish.
I then changed my order to the Badlands but while at it, I added the high package to get the trail cams and 12" screen, as well as the extra sound insulation. Since then I haven't felt the need or desire to marinate over configuration changes on Ford's site. Ahh.....peace of mind. 😊
Sponsored