First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Warthog/raptor DRLs are amber right? If this is the same harness as the signature lighting I could swap these in for amber DRLs? hmm....
that was my thought as well.

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was looking underneath mine yesterday before getting an undercoating on this weekend and spotted the stickers on my OBX signature lighting. Definitely looks like you have a different part number than standard.

Ford Bronco Did I somehow get a Bronco Raptor (Warthog)  headlight? 46C3CD52-6E12-4B05-86E4-F96C2A622C6D

Ford Bronco Did I somehow get a Bronco Raptor (Warthog)  headlight? 0B1B66FE-8A60-4C9E-BBC4-65A5544C668C

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I bought a Big Bend Bronco because mine wasn't going to get built anytime soon. One of the things I liked was the Signature LED headlights and mine didn't come with them. Low and behold I found a pair, or what I thought was a pair on eBay. When they arrived today, I noticed something interesting. One of the lights has the name WARTHOG and the part number on it. Did I somehow get a preproduction WARTHOG/RAPTOR headlight? I guess I'll found out when I plug it in. If it's a no go as far as both being the same, back to eBay.

Ford Bronco Did I somehow get a Bronco Raptor (Warthog)  headlight? 0B1B66FE-8A60-4C9E-BBC4-65A5544C668C
Did you have any luck installing these/swapping out the non-signature for these?

Sponsored

martinjv71

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why even start a thread if your not going to finish it?