Sponsored

Did KOH change your mind on anything regarding your build? Back & Forth...

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow!! The KOH event was amazing. It really provided wonderful information by individuals like you that attended the event. Super excited to say the least. Wish I was there at KOH.

Just wondering, did any of you have the same experience I had? changed from Manual to Auto back to Manual..... VB to Area 51 back to ???

Good problem to have. Canā€™t wait for my Badlands!!
Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow!! The KOH event was amazing. It really provided wonderful information by individuals like you that attended the event. Super excited to say the least. Wish I was there at KOH.

Just wondering, did any of you have the same experience I had? changed from Manual to Auto back to Manual..... VB to Area 51 back to ???

Good problem to have. Canā€™t wait for my Badlands!!
I'm really glad mine will be a MY'22 because after watching the videos I'm more confused than ever! I was thinking Badlands early on but changed my mind the Base SAS as it's a great value. Now after seeing these I'm now thinking of going back to Badlands non SAS with the High package. Those darn camera views really sold me on this! Had my gf watch the video and she really likes it too. Now I need to try and convince her to help pay the difference. šŸ¤”

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah I was dead set on a base base but now Iā€™m back to considering a base squatch... I just donā€™t know what to expect from the normal suspension.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm really glad mine will be a MY'22 because after watching the videos I'm more confused than ever! I was thinking Badlands early on but changed my mind the Base SAS as it's a great value. Now after seeing these I'm now thinking of going back to Badlands non SAS with the High package. Those darn camera views really sold me on this! Had my gf watch the video and she really likes it too. Now I need to try and convince her to help pay the difference. šŸ¤”
AzScorpion I see O/T in your futurešŸ˜‰

Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seeing the one video with the manual solidified my decision even more to go with the manual. Iā€™m excited to get my hands on it and test out that crawler gear.

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my problem with Area 51. See picture vs. Velocity Blue. I love the VB is much better then Area 51. However, in the light , sun, Area 51 really stands out.. What to do..
25A8DA1A-40A2-4549-93C2-66AE812107D5.png

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It just solidified two things I have to have: Front facing camera (360) and swaybar disconnect.

I had waffled on those two and considered dropping to Black Diamond wit Sas (I like the lights and grill better), but KOH show the value of the camera and disconnect to me.

Last edited:

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

KOH had the opposite effect on me. I realized I can/will save $10k+ by going basemansquatch. I don't need the creature comforts or off-road tech offered on Badlands available packages.

Would it be awesome to have those things? Heck yes it would. But having a basemansquatch and an extra $10k+ in my pocket would be awesomer.

More power to those who are getting the Badlands with high/lux packages! Hopefully you'll let me ride along sometime to show off your tech!

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those videos had me waffling all week on changing my order to a badlands with high for the 12 inch screen and the great four wheeling features. Iā€™ve come back to earth and will stick with my squatched big bend. This has been tough!!

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my problem with Area 51. See picture vs. Velocity Blue. I love the VB is much better then Area 51. However, in the light , sun, Area 51 really stands out.. What to do..
Ford Bronco Did KOH change your mind on anything regarding your build? Back & Forth... 25A8DA1A-40A2-4549-93C2-66AE812107D5
Come on Gpscharron you know you want Area 51 LOL, me and the wife did the same thing VB then KOH videos came out and Area 51 it is, orders in and done at least until December 2022 order banks open šŸ˜‰, we already know were MY 2022 šŸ˜”

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Did KOH change your mind on anything regarding your build? Back & Forth... 25A8DA1A-40A2-4549-93C2-66AE812107D5
The Area51 shot at the 2:50 mark from the KOH video is the best picture I've seen yet. Now I have no idea what color I want either. šŸ™ƒ

Ford Bronco Did KOH change your mind on anything regarding your build? Back & Forth... IMG_3636

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
KOH had the opposite effect on me. I realized I can/will save $10k+ by going basemansquatch. I don't need the creature comforts or off-road tech offered on Badlands available packages.

Would it be awesome to have those things? Heck yes it would. But having a basemansquatch and an extra $10k+ in my pocket would be awesomer.

More power to those who are getting the Badlands with high/lux packages! Hopefully you'll let me ride along sometime to show off your tech!
It's about the same price difference for me from Base SAS to Badlands. I have all these creature comforts in my Ranger but watching these videos sure makes it hard to not get them in the Bronco too. Especially the 12" screen and the cameras as I plan to do a lot more off roading with my Bronco than my Ranger.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The KOH vids had me considering switching from standard package to high, even emailed my dealer about it. But as cool as it looks, I think I will stay standard.

Bronco VI

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F150 Raptor/21 Bronco FE/22 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The KOH videos made me really excited again about my FE order. I had waffled earlier until they gave us the black interior option, and that coupled with the Lightning Blue kept me onboard. Seeing the way the suspension worked with the sway bar disconnect, all the GOAT modes and the 70+ mph runs over desert ruts got me pumped again. Also, you could tell the pros that were driving them were also really impressed and not just faking it because Ford was writing them a check.
Sponsored