Sponsored

Did KOH change your mind on anything regarding your build? Back & Forth...

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It sold me on the High package.
and confirmed my decisions on everything else.
Sponsored

BumbleBeeTuna

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
KOH had the opposite effect on me. I realized I can/will save $10k+ by going basemansquatch. I don't need the creature comforts or off-road tech offered on Badlands available packages.

Would it be awesome to have those things? Heck yes it would. But having a basemansquatch and an extra $10k+ in my pocket would be awesomer.

More power to those who are getting the Badlands with high/lux packages! Hopefully you'll let me ride along sometime to show off your tech!
this is EXACTLY OPPOSITE of how I felt. So I changed my order to be a badlands with high package to get the tech. Then a day later, after discussing with my wife (who’s car it really will be), I Flipped back to what you said! BASE+SAS plus a bumper. Saved 10k, (53k vs 43k). Also, a 57k rig OTD is a lot for my family.....a side bonus is I won’t mind pin striping or rock rashing as much with a “cheaper” vehicle.

Oh, and the wife is still iffy about NOT getting the manual....since we got little ones, I optioned for the auto for her. :/

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First and foremost, the KOH footage solidified my color choice - Iconic Silver.

Originally the vids got me to switch from OBX to BL for Baha mode.

But now I'm thinking WT.... I live and drive on a lot of dirt roads but it will be my DD.

In other words, no REAL off-roading until it's beyond the warranty (and paid off). And likely never rock crawling so no need for the disconnect or crawl mode.

Going to put in my order on Wednesday so I hope I can nail it down by then lol

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m on the 4D Basesquatch / 4D Black Diamond fence. I really want the performance highlighted in the KOH vids. I’m reluctant to trust the standard Bronco suspension. I trust the standard suspension will get me there and back, but will it make me laugh doing it? Everyone in the KOH vids was laughing and using profanity to express their amazement. I did that (laughed and used profanity) in a side by side recently, but that is $20k, I can’t drive it to work, and lacks climate control. No doubt, BD will make me smile. Basesquatch will make me laugh.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing changed for me. It pretty much just further confirmed that I made the right choice going with the two door Badlands non-Sasquatch including the lux package, MIC top, and alternate rims. Getting the MGV seats and additional sound deadening also.

Sponsored

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After watching KOH I'm in for the High package in my non SAS BL instead of Mid.
If I was able to have ordered shortly after joining B6G I would have ordered a 4dr, 2.7, BD with Mid, now after absorbing B6G content, 2dr, 2.3, BL with high.

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow!! The KOH event was amazing. It really provided wonderful information by individuals like you that attended the event. Super excited to say the least. Wish I was there at KOH.

Just wondering, did any of you have the same experience I had? changed from Manual to Auto back to Manual..... VB to Area 51 back to ???

Good problem to have. Can’t wait for my Badlands!!
In a moment of weakness, I began pricing a badlands with sasquatch and tried to convince myself "why not?", since I could afford it. Then after sleeping on it, I decided to stick with my Black Diamond. It was *this* close though.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally reserved BL and was going that route with a 4 door, sas, Lux. Then I thought I don’t need sas or Lux on the BL. Then I thought, “well...fuck it I’ll go base squatch for the value if I’m not going Lux and I can install manual sway bar disconnects” and I was dead set on it. THEN I saw the KOH videos and I was back to wanting the 360 camera, MGV and the SBD....not to mention I did the research for retrofitting signature lights on a lower package at it will cost like 4K so the BL had another plus. I asked the wife for input and she wants things like 360 camera and forward sensing to help her with parking and DD type stuff which makes sense because she’s short and not a confident driver. So now I’m back on the BL bandwagon, but with SAS and high package. This could all change tomorrow.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
After watching KOH I'm in for the High package in my non SAS BL instead of Mid.
If I was able to have ordered shortly after joining B6G I would have ordered a 4dr, 2.7, BD with Mid, now after absorbing B6G content, 2dr, 2.3, BL with high.
Still planning on a 30k 2-door base manual (swap to 33" tires later).

And nice Series LR. I also own a '72, in my case a Series III 88. I like that arles blue-ish color on your Series, and wonder how close it will be to the new Bronco Area 51.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn't change my decision, but confirmed it. No need for sasquatch, definitely wan't the high package.

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the 12" screen and the trail cameras look great. 'Thankfully' my wife hates orange so the Badlands accents would drive her crazy. So nothing changed for me watching the videos...BD with Squatch for me.

Still trying to find a A51 sport in my area to see in person. Folks must like them because they don't stay on the dealer lots more than a few days. Wanted to match it up with my Cavalry Blue in person vs pictures on a screen.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Already ordered a BL, SAS, Lux. KOH just reaffirmed how good of a decision that was.

bk4gbay

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F-350 STX, '06 Fusion SE, '19 Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went up to High package for 12" screen and cameras on Wildtrak after watching a KOH video. Wanted to switch to Badlands for stabilizer bar disconnect, but couldn't make it work with budget given... Oh well, probably never use it anyway lol

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope
Sponsored