Did my dealer mess up my order?

Thekev87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So ordered my bronco this past wednesday. Ordered a base with the sasquatch package. Recieved my confirmation email from Ford the following day and the email lists the options as the base but with the steelie wheels. Called the dealer and thry said it only went in that way because of the commodity restraint issue and not to worry my order is a sasquatch it just shows up that way bc of the software. All the paperwork i did at the dealer said sasquatch and priced out that way, but the email from ford concerned me.

Should I contact ford to confirm? And who do I contact? The number on the ford website just sent me to some marketing person and then got just sent off to some menu with irrelevant options and hung up.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So ordered my bronco this past wednesday. Ordered a base with the sasquatch package. Recieved my confirmation email from Ford the following day and the email lists the options as the base but with the steelie wheels. Called the dealer and thry said it only went in that way because of the commodity restraint issue and not to worry my order is a sasquatch it just shows up that way bc of the software. All the paperwork i did at the dealer said sasquatch and priced out that way, but the email from ford concerned me.

Should I contact ford to confirm? And who do I contact? The number on the ford website just sent me to some marketing person and then got just sent off to some menu with irrelevant options and hung up.
I would call the help desk yes. It shouldn't hurt.

Meandeane

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The customer service number is 1800-392-3673, this is where i called to move dealerships.

But, sounds like your dealer might need to update your order, I wouldn't worry too much since you can change your order all the way up until it gets input to the factory.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You didn't happen to order the manual transmission did you? That might not yet be orderable and he placed what he could....I think an automatic Sasquatch would be orderable but might get hit with commodity constraints at build time.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Thekev87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You didn't happen to order the manual transmission did you? That might not yet be orderable and he placed what he could....I think an automatic Sasquatch would be orderable but might get hit with commodity constraints at build time.
Nope ordered the auto transmission

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nope ordered the auto transmission
Ask him for the DORA sheet. I am speaking over my head, but when a dealer inputs an order they can get the DORA printout which shows the details of the order . A member here, Dealerinsider, has run test orders and produced these sheets. Very informative.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When you order you get a preliminary order sheet copy. Then you get an email from FORD....it takes about 2 days. Also in a few days your Dealer should give you a copy of the detailed order sheet they get back from Ford showing all the codes for every item. My Dealer showed me what it looks like. I should have got mine already but apparently Ford is having issues with their computers crashing (my Dealer has to re-input all their orders). When it is available, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GET A COPY OF THAT CODED DETAILED BUILD SHEET and go through it to make sure everything your ordered is accurate. NO surprises when it is delivered. Better safe than really sorry.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

My bullsh_t meter is flashing RED again! If he said the order 'went in that way because of commodity constraints", he lying or mis- informed. I would demand they enter it properly and I would also call Ford. Too many inept dealers and dealers playing games.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ask him for the DORA sheet.
THIS ^ spot on...ask the dealer for your DORA...

also, my order, the email from ford didnt match up the 1st time i changed my order...i have now changed back and forth from Base to BD 100x in WBDO and i never received any other emails...who knows, they may cancel it bc of i cant make up my mind lol...

if you dont get a DORA from your dealer (it takes a minute to print pdf & email on a unit already spec'd) call the 800# in one of the responses above...i think they reopen tomorrow...

feel free to reach out if u have any other Q's

Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My bullsh_t meter is flashing RED again! If he said the order 'went in that way because of commodity constraints", he lying or mis- informed. I would demand they enter it properly and I would also call Ford. Too many inept dealers and dealers playing games.
^^^ 100% spot on

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just ask for a DORA and stop speculating what went wrong.
Sponsored