Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same thing here. My account only shows the cancelled 21’ order. Received confirmation email for the 22’ and have the DORA sheet. Bronco support team has confirmed a couple times my order is in the system with the original reservation number. Ford Rep at dealership continues to confirm it’s there with priority code 10. Just still have not had it scheduled for production.

Ford Bronco did my dealer mess up 1639902840248

Ford Bronco did my dealer mess up 1639902884807
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what would concern me,
If the dealer canceled your res and just placed a brand new order, your res would show canceled online, they would have a dora, and it would get built.

But if the order isn't tied to your res do you lose the price protection and points?

If you only care that it gets built, get the dora and don't worry

I've had 3 reservations, first two I canceled, 3rd has been converted (not canceled)

Ford Bronco did my dealer mess up 1639902884807
Exactly this; mine shows the order is for a 2022 with the order date back in March of 2021, updated from the 2021 order (kept my order/reservation number). Updated 2022 email from Ford a few weeks after my 2022 order went in.

Looks like they cancelled your reservation order and put in a non-reservation retail order, my guess is you lost your spot in line, which actually matters if you keep the same dealer, and any points or price protections. Call Ford and see if an order is tied to your reservation number.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Exactly this; mine shows the order is for a 2022 with the order date back in March of 2021, updated from the 2021 order (kept my order/reservation number). Updated 2022 email from Ford a few weeks after my 2022 order went in.

Looks like they cancelled your reservation order and put in a non-reservation retail order, my guess is you lost your spot in line, which actually matters if you keep the same dealer, and any points or price protections. Call Ford and see if an order is tied to your reservation number.
Absolutely get some sort of piece of mind, albeit small, to make sure your original reservation number is tied to the 2022 order. That bugged the shit out of me and kinda still does even after I’ve been told everything is good. Not the optimist until it’s scheduled and I’m handed the keys.
Sponsored