Did my reservation go through?

Iamten7

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
It finally went through on the Ford website and I got a reservation number but I got NO confirmation email (like they said i would) and when i login to my Ford account it does not show any reservation.

Luckily I screenshotted my screen showing the reservation number, but without that, there’s no way to confirm that I have a reservation.

So did my reservation go through?
Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It finally went through on the Ford website and I got a reservation number but I got NO confirmation email (like they said i would) and when i login to my Ford account it does not show any reservation.

Luckily I screenshotted my screen showing the reservation number, but without that, there’s no way to confirm that I have a reservation.

So did my reservation go through?
Unfortunately, I forgot to screenshot it. I was so relieved to have gotten through I didn’t think of it. They took my money, so hopefully once I’m able to log in, and check my account I’ll see it.

Ponderess

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same, no email! But if the money is gone it's gotta be in their system.... I hope

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just was able to check my account. It’s there!!! Whew!

Sponsored

87gpe

First Edition
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Supra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No email for me either. My reservation date shows NaN/NaN/NaN. But it shows up.

Evolution

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Considering the res is refundable, I've gone through the flow 5X (4X last night, 1X this AM). Each time I submit my payment, it hits my credit card but goes back to the pre-payment screen with no confirmation and no email.

So now I have 5 pending transactions, zero confirmation screens or reservation numbers, and zero confirmation emails. I read that you can only reserve 2 online, but I haven't been capped. Assuming it's a tech failure on the pending transactions will just drop. Way to go for tech team! Facepalm.

dmo1028

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally got my order through around 10pm last night. Confirmation number and order shows up under my account but I'm still waiting on a confirmation email this morning...

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i got a badlands at 10 eastern last night, got confirmation number and money took out of my account, but still no email.. I called the dealer this morning, nothing on his end showing, but some are showing, but not mine. Im on phone with ford now(on hold), so i think something is up. My father reserved one this morning, and got a email.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No email here. Reservations shows when I log in. Charge shows up on my CC under the dealers name.
Wonder why some got an email and others didn't.

dmo1028

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i got a badlands at 10 eastern last night, got confirmation number and money took out of my account, but still no email.. I called the dealer this morning, nothing on his end showing, but some are showing, but not mine. Im on phone with ford now(on hold), so i think something is up. My father reserved one this morning, and got a email.
Let us know what you find out from Ford. Thanks!

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ok was on phone 30 minutes with them(a lot of that time they kept putting me on hold), they don't know why there wasnt an email, suppose to be sending me another email, and my dealer one also. I WOULD CALL FORD AND GET A CASE NUMBER JUST IN CASE. I got one. My number and dealer showed up with them(Ford) when i called. I just checked my email(been off phone with them for 20 minutes), still no confirmation email, im going to call my dealer in a hour and see if they got an email.

dmo1028

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE:
I went into my account and did another reservation for the same 2DR Black Diamond as my original reservation and received a confirmation email within 30 seconds! I'll keep both reservations just to see if my original order ever goes through.

Update: Just waited on hold with Ford for 20 minutes and they couldn't get into their system to even tell me anything and asked me to call back later.

Reached out to my selected dealer and they have no record of my reservation yet. They said they are rolling in slowly but haven't seen mine yet.

Both said the systems are pretty slow right now and to keep checking back with them.
Sponsored

Last edited: