ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
update, my dealer (who originally wasnt going to be my dealer, but after talking to them im keeping them) just called, they got confirmation from ford, so im good to go now.
Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got an email from the dealer I selected, Bob Davidson Ford, that one reservation went through. I called the salesperson who confirmed that one can change model in the fall when more information is given to complete the deal. Am giddy to know that Ford has the reservation in their system.

dmo1028

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE:
I went into my account and did another reservation for the same 2DR Black Diamond as my original reservation and received a confirmation email within 30 seconds! I'll keep both reservations just to see if my original order ever goes through.

Update: Just waited on hold with Ford for 20 minutes and they couldn't get into their system to even tell me anything and asked me to call back later.

Reached out to my selected dealer and they have no record of my reservation yet. They said they are rolling in slowly but haven't seen mine yet.

Both said the systems are pretty slow right now and to keep checking back with them.
One last update- and this morning a confirmation email for my original order finally came. Their system must have been back logged. Now which one to cancel...I will probably keep the original reservation in hopes that Ford is keeping some sort of numerical order.

highonthedesert

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved a first edition the day of and got the dealer email fairly soon – but I just got the Ford confirmation email this morning (Wed 7/15).

IMG_2685.jpg

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I didn’t get mine until this morning either. But the FE reservation has shown up in my account since that night.
Sponsored