Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But honestly, can you blame people switching? Idk, I feel like the Jeep interior has stayed the same for ever. The Bronco offers so much more!
As a current driver of a 22 gladiator and a hopeful owner of a 23 Bronco (though allocation formula says more like 2027). Nah, sorry. I love the bronco so much more than any JL/JLU/JT, but the Bronc's interior is not the reason it's gonna steal some jeep marketshare.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The botched launch is ruining future business for Ford. I probably won't bother with Ford after this experience, and I have 4 in my garage at the moment.
I agree in someways but to play the Devils Advocate show me another manufacturer with a brand new release during the Pandemic? And prior to me actually getting mine I was telling people just what your saying is the Bronco a Failure? And after now owning one I can honestly say its not a Failure and huge Success on the product design.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Jeep is now owned by the Peugeot Auto Group renamed to Stellantis which is now Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep and Ram brand. The European "flair' is the new direction and Electrified as well. Just look at the new Jeep Grand Wagoner its a mix of a Chevy Tahoe, Range Rover, Ford Expedition and Peugeot all in one😳. Expensive as hell and will be interesting to see how Jeep counters the Bronco.
“will be interesting to see how Jeep counters the Bronco”
I’m curious if Toyota will respond?

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
“will be interesting to see how Jeep counters the Bronco”
I’m curious if Toyota will respond?
Supposedly Toyota has a FJ Cruiser in the works and the 4Runner is being updated as well. But doubt they will be open air vehicles which kinda takes away the real deal off road adventure.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Supposedly Toyota has a FJ Cruiser in the works and the 4Runner is being updated as well. But doubt they will be open air vehicles which kinda takes away the real deal off road adventure.
I’d love to see the FJ Cruiser in a convertible configuration. Maybe even more retro like a 60’s Landcruiser

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here is my 2008 TRD
Ford Bronco Did the new Ford Bronco "RUIN IT" for others😎 0EBB6E29-6DCB-4C0E-AFF0-7B4AF161A7B6
Ford Bronco Did the new Ford Bronco "RUIN IT" for others😎 F79A1DC6-6468-497E-BE46-C0032BEF82B0

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree in someways but to play the Devils Advocate show me another manufacturer with a brand new release during the Pandemic? And prior to me actually getting mine I was telling people just what your saying is the Bronco a Failure? And after now owning one I can honestly say its not a Failure and huge Success on the product design.
I can’t say jack until I actually get mine!!!
Although I Test drove 2 now!

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes you just read my POSTING and the car maniac truck nut I am I can tell you HONESTLY the new Ford Bronco has ruined it for all the others😁. And even add insult to injury the Wildtrak package possibly ruined it for the new "Raptor" Bronco as well. I am amazed and excited every time I get in my brand new Wildtrak Hot Pepper Red Bronco. The setup on this vehicle is over the top and just blows me away how Ford truly "NAILED" it for the Bronco. Talk about wanting to just keep driving at the end of each work day😳. I mean I just want to continue to drive her being is just so "BAD ASS" and incredibly comfortable and "ENJOYABLE". Summing it up the new Ford Bronco has ruined it for all the others and sorry Jeep lovers😎.
Ford Bronco Did the new Ford Bronco "RUIN IT" for others😎 F79A1DC6-6468-497E-BE46-C0032BEF82B0
You can't price build a WIldtrak on ford.com right now....coincidence?

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d love to see the FJ Cruiser in a convertible configuration. Maybe even more retro like a 60’s Landcruiser
Totally. There were several one-off FJ convertibles at SEMA in the late 2000s. Some looked way better than others. I think the tan top here looks so much better than the black one when it's up. A new one would no doubt be more boxy and less of a bubble. Hopefully they could make the doors frameless (and removable).

If nothing else, the Bronco's going to bring some badass competitors into the market. Win-win for the consumers.

KV62JBZk-wTFAOFbu2-(edit).jpeg
Toyota-FJ-Cruiser-8.jpg
dims.jpeg

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Roll out may have been a sh** show, but the vehicle itself is not. Admittedly, I was not overly impressed with the first few interior colors I saw. I walked away from a couple that were available to me. Then I ran across the Roast interior and knew I had to have it. Even with the apparent problems with the 2.7L, my wife and I have determined that we will not sell our Bronco. IMHO, no matter how amazing the BRAPTOR may be in its performance prowess, there is absolutely no way I'll give up my OBX for it. I'll keep my bronco and buy another F-150 Raptor first.

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As a former Wrangler and current 4Runner owner I am amazed by what Ford did with the 6G, the first generation after such a long pause. Jeep and others took a haymaker to the jaw, but long term the competition will be awesome and make everyone better.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

perfect vehicle for me, checks all the boxes, so much fun to drive!

Will be interesting to see if Toyota or others jump into the game, there's plenty room for more open air fun rides.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Roll out may have been a sh** show, but the vehicle itself is not. Admittedly, I was not overly impressed with the first few interior colors I saw. I walked away from a couple that were available to me. Then I ran across the Roast interior and knew I had to have it. Even with the apparent problems with the 2.7L, my wife and I have determined that we will not sell our Bronco. IMHO, no matter how amazing the BRAPTOR may be in its performance prowess, there is absolutely no way I'll give up my OBX for it. I'll keep my bronco and buy another F-150 Raptor first.
Agree. The rollout and the vehicle are two totally different things.

It's a shame that one is such a shit show, while the other is so amazing.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

perfect vehicle for me, checks all the boxes, so much fun to drive!

Will be interesting to see if Toyota or others jump into the game, there's plenty room for more open air fun rides.
In a future with many Broncos and many alternatives... I am perfectly happy seeing lots of 'not-Broncos' on the trails. 😁
Sponsored

Last edited: