ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ha e not been able to get into the backdoor link in months I keep getting a sorry about that something went wrong error, no matter what device is use I get the same error message. Any one have any insight on how or what to do to get this to work. I have been using the order track app and pizza tracker without any issues.
Sponsored

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, that gives me a little hope although I will admit, it is dying quickly.
I hear you… I really had expected a 2023 at this point, I’m a November 2020 reservation, wildtrak 2.7l Sasquatch but I stripped off some of the constraints (tow and hardtop), kept Lux and added HOSS 3.0… Was really shocked when the guy said “I’ve got your VIN if you want it…”

I’m assuming it will be worth the wait… But stay positive, slowly but surely they are coming…

MEND

First Name
Deric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mine is built and has been since 2/28. 2nd week of March I got an “official email” saying it’s built and would arrive in 1-7 days. They’ve changed the date every 4 days since. It’s now 4/22-4/28. I called Ford and they said it’s waiting for transportation. Seems hard to believe, tbh. Wish I could pick it up.

Tomfred

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ha e not been able to get into the backdoor link in months I keep getting a sorry about that something went wrong error, no matter what device is use I get the same error message. Any one have any insight on how or what to do to get this to work. I have been using the order track app and pizza tracker without any issues.
Make sure you don’t have a space between the =and your reservation number. Sometimes it doesn’t look like it but there is a small space and if there is it won’t work.

Sponsored

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you share the Backdoor link with me? I cant seem to find it here.

denglish

Outer Banks
First Name
Dewey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh well. I decided this morning to call the Ford customer service number posted here. The young woman who handled my call was very pleasant. But she could offer no insights about my March 2021 order, or any kind of update. Basically, I'm still in the "order accepted by dealer" phase. Interestingly, the young woman asked whether I was aware of the Bronco "constraints." I said that I'd removed two constraints -- the hard top and tow package -- in hopes of speeding things along. I sensed that when she'd looked at my order in the Ford computer system, it showed her not my revised order, but my original order of March 2021. That was a downer: Presumably, I remain so far back in line for a Bronco build that the computer system hasn't refreshed my order's details and specifications.

WJByus

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape haha
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally! Reservation: 07/16/2020

Ford Bronco Did we break the backdoor link this morning already 5EBAEAE8-D359-4030-B90F-4FE45DDC3100
Hell yeah! Just got mine scheduled today as well, but not till June. But I'll take it!

I'm guessing it will take some time to receive an Order # (rather than reservation ID) and VIN?

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine doesn't even show my dealer on the "backdoor" link 😞 hoping something by Saturday! July 17th rez, 3/18 order date

Screenshot_20220422-122531_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored

BmoreCmore

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scatpack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hear you… I really had expected a 2023 at this point, I’m a November 2020 reservation, wildtrak 2.7l Sasquatch but I stripped off some of the constraints (tow and hardtop), kept Lux and added HOSS 3.0… Was really shocked when the guy said “I’ve got your VIN if you want it…”

I’m assuming it will be worth the wait… But stay positive, slowly but surely they are coming…
Are you at a large dealership?

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you at a large dealership?
It's in Atlanta, so I'm assuming it's on the larger side, but I honestly have no idea where it would rank..

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hell yeah! Just got mine scheduled today as well, but not till June. But I'll take it!

I'm guessing it will take some time to receive an Order # (rather than reservation ID) and VIN?
Week of 5/9 is May. Am I missing something?

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you guys know if the emails will keep streaming in for this build group, or if we didnt get one we are just SOL?

2wheel-Lee

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you guys know if the emails will keep streaming in for this build group, or if we didnt get one we are just SOL?

i think if we didn’t get the email and the link says we didn’t get picked up then I think we just learn to enjoy the wait
Sponsored