First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Getting your cage rattled means, you were shook up. I’ve heard many people on this forum who, after seeing the Broncos in person at Supercel East, have been shaken up as to color and/or trim level.

In all honesty, I have had second thoughts about it myself. I know tweaking your order before your build has been scheduled and VIN number assigned is allowed.

My question and that of others is this, “Can I change the trim/version ( to go from BL to WT for instance) if my build has not been scheduled? I would appreciate input from all, but especially dealers or salespersons.
Sponsored

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco 2dr BL & ‘22 Ranger SCrew Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, quite the opposite for me, actually. Going to the preview event yesterday solidified almost every one of my decisions. I feel more confident than ever with my current build order.

I will sheepishly admit that since I haven't gotten to personally sit in a 2 Door as of yet though, when it finally happens, that may be the 'cage shake' that gets me. Time will tell...

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seeing them for real at Galpin just reassured us that we are doing the right thing. I guess it depends on some expectations for some people.

I think the cactus gray debate played in to that while we were there. We already had hopes for the color, just like we had hopes for everything else. Depending on what you WANTED to see, it was more green than gray, or vice versa.

Cajun_Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not a dealer or salesperson, but as far as I'm aware from the forums and dealer communication...yes, you can change anything before VIN is assigned. I suppose that could delay you depending on what you change to and if there's a commodity shortage, etc.

Sponsored

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm getting my Bronco through a dealership owned by my cousin. He is who I have been working with directly on my order and questions.

Here is what he says: "Yes, we can make changes up until it gets scheduled, which is also when the vin # is assigned."

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ALMOST went stock height Badlands but instead opted for Sasquatch BD. After seeing a 4 door Sasquatch and 4 door stock Badlands yesterday I'm glad I went Sas BD. The 4 Bronco needs 35s to look right.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the cactus gray debate played in to that while we were there. We already had hopes for the color, just like we had hopes for everything else. Depending on what you WANTED to see, it was more green than gray, or vice versa.
Bought the wife a new 2020 F-150 last weekend. Dealer had Bronco Sports and Rangers in Cactus Grey. In person it really changes character depending on the lighting and environment.

Ford's renders, and how these colors look in person are pretty different. I'm actually leaning towards Rapid Red based on event pictures over my initial choice of Velocity Blue.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I went to Super Cel East to finalize my color choices since I finally got to see all of them (minus Lightning Blue).

My cage was rattled in that I realy want a 2 door for my daily, but then I went tailgating yesterday and realized I need the 4 door. Not like I am not going to have a 2 door as well (Assuming I can find where my wife is hiding the keys LOL).

I did toy with changing my wife’s 2 door from Lightning Blue to Cyber Orange and making the 4 door Lightning Blue. I really like CO, but only on the 2 door. CG, A51, and CO look so much longer on the four door due to the flat color appearance.. The Lightning Blue and Rapid Red make the 4 door look shorter based on the traditional metallic paint. It took me 4 hours to realize that at the event.

In the end I decided to just change my 4 door from Cyber Orange to Rapid Red and leave my wife’s alone. Funny to me after a year that I was still totally undecided on limited paint colors and number of doors which are pretty much the only decisions I had to make with getting a First Edition.

I really don’t know how the rest of you navigated all the decisions you had to make In building your Broncos.

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As much as I want to see one in person I believe doing so will only fuel my obsession

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna change from shadow black to Velocity Blue.... or a ‘22 color if I’m truly pushed to a ‘22. Not really shaken up since the black was my kids pick for me, and I was already leaning towards the blue.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not at Supercell but changed my order completely after viewing 2 broncos in Nashville this weekend. Changed from OBX Sas in cactus, to Race Red Badlands Sas. Love the Race Red with the gray grille and the MGV.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Getting your cage rattled means, you were shook up. I’ve heard many people on this forum who, after seeing the Broncos in person at Supercel East, have been shaken up as to color and/or trim level.

In all honesty, I have had second thoughts about it myself. I know tweaking your order before your build has been scheduled and VIN number assigned is allowed.

My question and that of others is this, “Can I change the trim/version ( to go from BL to WT for instance) if my build has not been scheduled? I would appreciate input from all, but especially dealers or salespersons.
Lol NO, I saw a 2dr at the OKC auto show & I've seen the color I choose & STILL happy with both!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been 100% sure on my 2 door WT order but every now and then seeing pics of the BL MGV makes me question it....

not sure enough to pull the trigger and making any changes... I wish I had the opportunity to see them in person...just haven’t had the chance yet..
Sponsored