Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can change up until a VIN is assigned. I have been in a SQ BB and checked out the exact build I ordered this weekend sitting out in front of the plant. I am 100% good with my order, splitting the difference between my initial BD build and OBX SQ with a standard 4dr Badlands. Good step in, good looks and I love the MGV.

4D848A82-5E2E-4853-8D07-FFF42925758C.jpeg
Sponsored

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes... change it now! So long as the vin wasn’t assigned, you are still good to go.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had an Area 51 BL ordered then saw the SAS BD in AMB. Made me reconsider my color choice. Started weighing the pros and cons of the AMB. Luckily the decision was made for me the next day when I got my email with my VIN!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Riding in a AMB two door further confirmed for me to stick with that color and size
If you drive up to Highlands in your Bronco, be sure you leave town in the correct vehicle - we're twins.

Sponsored

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No, but things struck me differently than a lot of folks when I saw them today in Portland, OR.

• It doesn't seem big in person to me. Felt like my JKU, almost felt smaller
  • I can see big guys feeling a bit snug in the cockpit. I thought it felt great, but a tad more confined than my JKU
  • MGV, I like the feel and look of it.
  • I ordered BD and they had a BD there. The wheels and tires looked good to me.
  • I thought controls were all in very accessible locations.
  • I am 5'8", felt like a great rig for my size. Couple big guys around me, and honestly, looked a bit snug for them.
  • I thought interior was appropriate to vehicle use and class. I liked it, but I lean towards utilitarian. It does not feel luxurious to me.
I am getting old I guess. I really think they did a bang up job on this, but it is a car in the end, and I guess I no longer have my heart race over them. I am glad I am getting one, and think it will be great, but its not a hallelujah moment for me.

Most interesting thing, guys I was talking to were not obsessive Bronco6G guys like us on the forums. Neither of them could even tell me all they ordered. They didn't even know the name of the colors they ordered. So in other words, normal humans, not the freaks we are here on the forums.

Last comment. They BD was Cactus Grey. I have seen it on a sport, where I swore it was pure grey. Today in line, it looked like mint green to me, then as I walked around it, it looked a bit grey/mint. Interesting color, I quite liked it really. Overcast day today.

No I didn't take pictures.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Getting your cage rattled means, you were shook up. I’ve heard many people on this forum who, after seeing the Broncos in person at Supercel East, have been shaken up as to color and/or trim level.

In all honesty, I have had second thoughts about it myself. I know tweaking your order before your build has been scheduled and VIN number assigned is allowed.

My question and that of others is this, “Can I change the trim/version ( to go from BL to WT for instance) if my build has not been scheduled? I would appreciate input from all, but especially dealers or salespersons.
You might be better off by directly naming the dealer reps on this site for their thoughts. I would assist but do not know who you trust. 🤷

Clarice

Badlands
First Name
Clarissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not at Supercell but changed my order completely after viewing 2 broncos in Nashville this weekend. Changed from OBX Sas in cactus, to Race Red Badlands Sas. Love the Race Red with the gray grille and the MGV.
We will be twinning. I ordered a Race Red BL SAS🥰

Clarice

Badlands
First Name
Clarissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be honest, the polls on this board showing that only 3% of orders chose Race Red definitely influenced me. Flashy car, flashy color.
Yes!!! I love that it’s not that popular. I typically go for white, but didn’t care as much for it on the Bronco as I did Race Red.
Sponsored