Sponsored

Did you place a Bronco reservation, and how many?

DId you place a reservation?

• Total voters

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There’s been a lot of speculation about the number of reservations placed. We may not know the actual number. I’m curious how many forum members placed a reservation, and how many haven’t. Is it possible that more members didn’t place a reservation and are waiting? I thought I’d start a poll. Hopefully it hasn’t already been done
Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put down for 2, one for me, one extra so if the wife wants one she doesn't take mine, figure at $100 who cares, I'm guessing I'll cancel it come December, but I figure there will be no going the other way and adding an early reservation. (I do think the program will stay, maybe not labeled as a reservation , but I suspect a large backorder for the first 3-6 months so this way I'm covered if we want 2).

CGBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Panamera Turbo, 1993 Foxbody Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's $100? When I first heard of this Bronco, I had to have one. Knowing that they will be hard to get, I ordered a second that would be sold at a profit before I ever took delivery of it. Well...that didn't work out because as soon as my brother found out I had two reservations, he had to have one. I gladly passed it on to big bro. Just, recently, at a family event, my sister took a serious interest and asked how to get herself one. I wish I had reserved three.
Sponsored