Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So OP.. Did you get your email today?
Whats the Dealership?
I did get my email today! I will post once I get off of work.
Sponsored

OP
OP
T-Bronc

T-Bronc

Black Diamond
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was told by a dealer that has a sterling reputation on this site that two-doors were never going to be in the first batch of production. There was no clarification on what that meant--first week, first month?--but based on that, it would make sense that you didn't get an e-mail, even if you were the very first person ever to make a reservation.

Now, go back to your dealer and complain some more that there are literally hundreds of others getting $1,000 below invoice and that the least they could do is match those prices... 😄
I'm not sure if you got your email today, but I did get mine today and it was for a two door. Just in case you were curious.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure if you got your email today, but I did get mine today and it was for a two door. Just in case you were curious.
I did not, but I'm happy for you that you did. For one, that means two-doors are happening. :)

I previously thought I may get to pick mine up mid-August. Not that I had any specific evidence for that--just kind of a sense from my reservation time stamp, number of potentially-delaying items, a production guess and how long it might take to deliver. I think I can wait for the May estimate and hope for the best at that point.
Sponsored