First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Like many of you, was a first hour order when the Bronco went live. Was the first time stamp at my dealership as well - but didn't get an email yesterday (Black Diamond - 2 dr - 2.3 - Auto - Mid). I thought it was a little suspect that I didn't receive an email since I don't have many of the cardinal sins - and that the dealer had said in a previous conversation that there were only 2 FE's out of their 45 reservations.

So I called - was nice at first but could tell that the dealership was being a little fishy. After some pushing and some threats of changing my dealership, I found out they had given four (!!!) customers priority status. They then began profusely apologizing, saying that Ford corporate said it was just a way to push orders that would have fallen into '22 into '21, not knowing that they would be scheduled ahead of literally everyone else that was in the line - and I do completely believe them that this is what was communicated by Ford.

Anyway, now I'm getting my Bronco for MSRP and am able to get accessories for the Bronco at dealer rate. Definitely worth calling and putting pressure on your dealer to answer for why you're not getting your emails in my opinion.
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Obvious troll is obvious.

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many of you, was a first hour order when the Bronco went live. Was the first time stamp at my dealership as well - but didn't get an email yesterday (Black Diamond - 2 dr - 2.3 - Auto - Mid). I thought it was a little suspect that I didn't receive an email since I don't have many of the cardinal sins - and that the dealer had said in a previous conversation that there were only 2 FE's out of their 45 reservations.

So I called - was nice at first but could tell that the dealership was being a little fishy. After some pushing and some threats of changing my dealership, I found out they had given four (!!!) customers priority status. They then began profusely apologizing, saying that Ford corporate said it was just a way to push orders that would have fallen into '22 into '21, not knowing that they would be scheduled ahead of literally everyone else that was in the line - and I do completely believe them that this is what was communicated by Ford.

Anyway, now I'm getting my Bronco for MSRP and am able to get accessories for the Bronco at dealer rate. Definitely worth calling and putting pressure on your dealer to answer for why you're not getting your emails in my opinion.
Also sounds like your dealer is pushing it all off on Ford. Your dealer had the opportunity, like others, to put their head of the line folks first.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scratches his head..

E26EE36D-274B-44D4-8C83-35AB1403493B.jpeg

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Didn't Get Email - Turned Into Small Win Priority Order Breakdown

Ford Bronco Didn't Get Email - Turned Into Small Win 200

::EDIT::

OP has later confirmed in this thread that it's 1 Priority Order per dealership, with 4 dealerships in their family.

OP is not a troll.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Didn't Get Email - Turned Into Small Win 1618594457726

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yeah I saw the GM of my dealership last week during the Bronco event and he said the same thing about priority orders - a way to push orders that would have fallen into '22 into '21. So your dealer is not the only one who had that assumption and I am guessing many others did as well. Either your dealer and mine assumed wrong, or Ford once again did not communicate how priority orders were going to be built first. My guess is on the latter given what we have seen so far from Ford corporate.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah I saw the GM of my dealership last week during the Bronco event and he said the same thing about priority orders - a way to push orders that would have fallen into '22 into '21. So your dealer is not the only one who had that assumption and I am guessing many others did as well. Either your dealer and mine assumed wrong, or Ford once again did not communicate how priority orders were going to be built first. My guess is on the latter given what we have seen so far from Ford corporate.
That wouldn’t make sense. A priority order would only exist to push someone to the front of the line. If a line has 100 people in it and 10 get to move forward, but someone from the remaining 90 gets to be put into that 10. One of the original 10 gets put back into the 90, because only 10 can move forward.

Priorty exists because of the dealerships, not Ford.
Sponsored