First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What ever you do at this point, dont cancel your order, or you will be SOL until about 2023 ;-) You cannot, at this point move your reservation (now order) to another dealership. Glad the dealership is doing the right thing and selling it to you at Invoice, but they really had you over a barrel and could of charged you whatever they wanted.
Oh believe me, no way I'm cancelling my order! My dealership did the right thing given that they were put in a tough situation. I've never been more excited in my life for a car.
Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you very much for the clarification.

Sorry for the team coming in so hot. Your low post count coupled by a touchy subject and info that seemed objectively wrong (but in a way that appeared to increase the outrage) set off everyoneā€™s troll alarm.

Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Iā€™m sorry.
im not

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You woke up nasty this morning didn't you? First being vitriolic on the "No e-mail" thread and now on this one. Maybe a timeout or some professional help? Dr Phil or Oprah maybe?

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Instead of arguing with each other, we should all be emailing Ford. When someone posts what they think will help in the process we're all going through ......a lot of negativity comes out.....usually from the same people. If you don't like the post....move on....no need to blow off steam at him/her. Focus on Ford.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Like many of you, was a first hour order when the Bronco went live. Was the first time stamp at my dealership as well - but didn't get an email yesterday (Black Diamond - 2 dr - 2.3 - Auto - Mid). I thought it was a little suspect that I didn't receive an email since I don't have many of the cardinal sins - and that the dealer had said in a previous conversation that there were only 2 FE's out of their 45 reservations.

So I called - was nice at first but could tell that the dealership was being a little fishy. After some pushing and some threats of changing my dealership, I found out they had given four (!!!) customers priority status. They then began profusely apologizing, saying that Ford corporate said it was just a way to push orders that would have fallen into '22 into '21, not knowing that they would be scheduled ahead of literally everyone else that was in the line - and I do completely believe them that this is what was communicated by Ford.

Anyway, now I'm getting my Bronco for MSRP and am able to get accessories for the Bronco at dealer rate. Definitely worth calling and putting pressure on your dealer to answer for why you're not getting your emails in my opinion.
Sounds like a lot more than a small win. That's awesome and seemingly a rare thing that a dealership is willing to step up and admit their mistake. Most would rather cut their losses and move on to the next schmuck.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
You woke up nasty this morning didn't you? First being vitriolic on the "No e-mail" thread and now on this one. Maybe a timeout or some professional help? Dr Phil or Oprah maybe?
What did I say that was rude?

Guy came in hot and all I did was tell him he didnt come off the way he intended.

I wasn't mean or rude.

Look at the numerous rude and accusatory post made after mine.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh believe me, no way I'm cancelling my order! My dealership did the right thing given that they were put in a tough situation. I've never been more excited in my life for a car.
Me either and I'm 66

OP
OP
T-Bronc

T-Bronc

Black Diamond
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds like a lot more than a small win. That's awesome and seemingly a rare thing that a dealership is willing to step up and admit their mistake. Most would rather cut their losses and move on to the next schmuck.
I completely agree. And looking back on it now - and having less emotion filter in - I think there was more confusion than "fishiness". My girlfriend is in the market for a new car and now we are pretty much exclusively looking at Fords from that dealership because of this simple experience.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I saw the GM of my dealership last week during the Bronco event and he said the same thing about priority orders - a way to push orders that would have fallen into '22 into '21. So your dealer is not the only one who had that assumption and I am guessing many others did as well. Either your dealer and mine assumed wrong, or Ford once again did not communicate how priority orders were going to be built first. My guess is on the latter given what we have seen so far from Ford corporate.
I think the word "priority" kind of spells it out.

Sponsored

JohnDeere726

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford f250,1979 Bronco,2018 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like many of you, was a first hour order when the Bronco went live. Was the first time stamp at my dealership as well - but didn't get an email yesterday (Black Diamond - 2 dr - 2.3 - Auto - Mid). I thought it was a little suspect that I didn't receive an email since I don't have many of the cardinal sins - and that the dealer had said in a previous conversation that there were only 2 FE's out of their 45 reservations.

So I called - was nice at first but could tell that the dealership was being a little fishy. After some pushing and some threats of changing my dealership, I found out they had given four (!!!) customers priority status. They then began profusely apologizing, saying that Ford corporate said it was just a way to push orders that would have fallen into '22 into '21, not knowing that they would be scheduled ahead of literally everyone else that was in the line - and I do completely believe them that this is what was communicated by Ford.

Anyway, now I'm getting my Bronco for MSRP and am able to get accessories for the Bronco at dealer rate. Definitely worth calling and putting pressure on your dealer to answer for why you're not getting your emails in my opinion.
My dealer has not returned my phone calls the past 2 days, they don't know what allocation they have nor do they know what number I am, I was first few hours reservation holder

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford chose to allow the whole "priority" BS.....
It's wrong to let people jump ahead in line. period
This is something you learn in kindergarten!!!!

Sure in the big scheme it doesn't mean anything...

However, when you have been eating shit for months and have been overwhelmingly patient
with delay after delay, to have your nose rubbed in this shit is NOT COOL!!!

If you are a 1-2-3 day reservation holder to hear the news of a guy (who posts videos from "king of the hammers" ride-arounds") with a July 29 reservation, and brags to everyone he has a JUNE BUILD PRIORITY ORDER and has just jumped the line.... how are valued cusomers (i.e. reservation holders) suppossed to react.

BE HAPPY?????WTF?????

I don't think so.

Last edited:

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you very much for the clarification.

Sorry for the team coming in so hot. Your low post count coupled by a touchy subject and info that seemed objectively wrong (but in a way that appeared to increase the outrage) set off everyoneā€™s troll alarm.

Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Iā€™m sorry.
That. Exactly that. Well said Zack.

Sorry OP.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like many of you, was a first hour order when the Bronco went live. Was the first time stamp at my dealership as well - but didn't get an email yesterday (Black Diamond - 2 dr - 2.3 - Auto - Mid).
I was told by a dealer that has a sterling reputation on this site that two-doors were never going to be in the first batch of production. There was no clarification on what that meant--first week, first month?--but based on that, it would make sense that you didn't get an e-mail, even if you were the very first person ever to make a reservation.

Now, go back to your dealer and complain some more that there are literally hundreds of others getting $1,000 below invoice and that the least they could do is match those prices... šŸ˜„

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

So OP.. Did you get your email today?
Whats the Dealership?
Sponsored