Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First off, I’m very happy for you - nice scoop.

What does a 1/3 build mean? I’ve not seen a date stamp like that before.
I've been scheduled for a build to start the week of Jan 3rd, 2022
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been scheduled for a build to start the week of Jan 3rd, 2022
Nice - not sure how you got that high into the queue with your build but more power to you.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you get your before I get mine, with the bumps I’ve got since September all going the wrong way…LOL

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice - not sure how you got that high into the queue with your build but more power to you.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you get your before I get mine, with the bumps I’ve got since September all going the wrong way…LOL
If it helps, I'm full expecting to get bumped numerous times. But, this gives me hope that production numbers are coming up and Ford will be fulfilling more than we expected, especially for the reservation guys!

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went in to my dealership on 10/27/21 and asked them to change the priority code from 19 to 10 and they said, sure, no problem. Then I got my email today saying that I am scheduled for Dec production.

Dealer has the power to change your priority code. Maybe go in person.
What is the purpose in changing from 19 to 10? Everything thing I've seen says if you're 10-19, you're good, implying there's no real difference.

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14 reservation and no email last night, unlike seemingly everyone else on the forum.

Anyone else not get scheduled last night? I'm pretty sure its because my dealer refuses to move my priority code from 99. Seeing people who didn't have a reservation and ordered last week get scheduled is going to make me insane. Thinking about just jumping off this ride.

Anyone else want to drown their sorrows?
Don’t worry, you are not alone. I didn’t get anything either. Also, I didn’t get a hammock or poster or ANY freebies. Ford really cares huh? 😂

Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Truth. Heard of several people who just ordered and got scheduled. Reservations are so 2020.
New(ish) order getting scheduled = stripped down soft top

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a non-res and ordered on 10/16. Got my VIN last night and scheduled for 1/3 production.

I’m happy but also sad for the other res holders waiting longer than me. I should be at the back of the line.

good luck out there

4dr BL SAS 2.7 Auto LUX soft top tow MGV
Annnnnd this is why anyone saying "it's about commodities" is w r o n g.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don’t worry, you are not alone. I didn’t get anything either. Also, I didn’t get a hammock or poster or ANY freebies. Ford really cares huh? 😂
Apparently enough have called and cried about not getting the hammock and poster that they don’t let you off the phone now without double checking that you are getting their crap. I am looking forward to the mini Broncos though. Not sure how the dealerships/Ford/ten10 messed up people’s emails though.

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the purpose in changing from 19 to 10? Everything thing I've seen says if you're 10-19, you're good, implying there's no real difference.
I saw all that same info, that it doesn't make a difference. But to me being coded at 10 logically seemed better than 19, so I asked them to change it to 10 and they did. Then boom,I got the email. I'm not saying that helped, but maybe it did 🤷🏼‍♂️. I also have a 2nd day reservation.

Sponsored

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New(ish) order getting scheduled = stripped down soft top
I disagree.... I have seen several high end builds placed only a few days ago with no res getting scheduled for production.

I placed my Res on 8/8/2021 and now have a build date of 12/20.

I think the biggest thing affecting builds is the allocation crap that Ford is pulling with dealers. I do however fully expect to have my production date bumped several times....I mean this is Ford after all.

Having a Vin does quench my thirst slightly though....just slightly.

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw all that same info, that it doesn't make a difference. But to me being coded at 10 logically seemed better than 19, so I asked them to change it to 10 and they did. Then boom,I got the email. I'm not saying that helped, but maybe it did 🤷🏼‍♂️. I also have a 2nd day reservation.
Interesting!! And congrats : )

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting, I thought the same. Picked up DORA from dealer today for my 2022 conversion order and the priority code was now "10", changed from "19". 7/14/2020 reservation, but no production email.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I disagree.... I have seen several high end builds placed only a few days ago with no res getting scheduled for production.

I placed my Res on 8/8/2021 and now have a build date of 12/20.

I think the biggest thing affecting builds is the allocation crap that Ford is pulling with dealers. I do however fully expect to have my production date bumped several times....I mean this is Ford after all.

Having a Vin does quench my thirst slightly though....just slightly.
Soft tops?

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I saw my first Bronco in the wild when driving on I80 today. Looked like a Big Bend Soft Top. Antimatter. So I guess that is some glimmer of hope the Bronco exists.
Sponsored